Merry Christmas!

Calor Gas Jodie

Wish you a Happy Christmas in return from all those of us who have become fed up with Calor rip off prices and buy our LPG elsewhere!

Santa Fe 7 Seater Premium Manual towing Swift Eccles 480 plated to 1500 kg. 

Wish you a Happy Christmas in return from all those of us who have become fed up with Calor rip off prices and buy our LPG elsewhere!

I win my bet . . I knew the first post would be less than polite . .

Ignore him, CGJ

Merry Christmas to you

Edited by old hand

Roughing it . . but in comfort . .

Thank you for the greetings, Jodie . .. the same back to you . ....

Cheers

Pete

Who heats his home on Calor . ... but the caravan on Flogas . ....

XX

Mine : Land Rover Defender 90, big, black and shiney.
Polly's : Land Rover Discovery Sport, HSE in Scotia Grey . .......
Towing : A 2011 Coachman Pastiche 545, on the driveway . ....... and now a CT Ninja, too.

Happy christmas to you as well . I will be enjoying mine - using a Safefill cylinder !

david

Skoda Scout 4x4 pulling a coachman Amara 520/4 at 93%---- when full!

• 4 weeks later...

Do you really think that Jodie sets Calor prices or the strategic direction for the company? No, I'm thinking that Jodie is on here to help Calor (and other) customers and, whilst I'm sure keeping an ear to the ground on what caravanners are talking about ultimately helps Calor be more successful, it also means that she, and the company, actually care what their customers think. Not seen any posts from Neil Worthington recently. ..

I read into her OP a genuine and good spirited sentiment and shame on those that have taken the opportunity to snipe at Calor.

I missed your post, Jodie, but thank you for making it and I hope that yours was everything you had hoped it would be.

Happy new year.

Do you really think that Jodie sets Calor prices or the strategic direction for the company? No, I'm thinking that Jodie is on here to help Calor (and other) customers and, whilst I'm sure keeping an ear to the ground on what caravanners are talking about ultimately helps Calor be more successful, it also means that she, and the company, actually care what their customers think. Not seen any posts from Neil Worthington recently. ..

I read into her OP a genuine and good spirited sentiment and shame on those that have taken the opportunity to snipe at Calor.

I missed your post, Jodie, but thank you for making it and I hope that yours was everything you had hoped it would be.

Happy new year.

Well said. Agree entirely

Sam :beardy: