Has Anybody Else Ordered A Pursuit?

PR1

I just wondered if anybody else has ordered a Pursuit? Look like we will not take delivery until we get back home from France in late July!

2019 Bailey Platinum (640) Phoenix from Chipping Sodbury caravans, towed by our  2017 my Discovery Sport!

Pr1. If you've got to wait to July, you may be better waiting until the new year change. Surprised that the delivery times are so long

Waiting to July, you may as well wait another couple of months and see what the 2015 models will be, if any changes, and if not no major difference there will still be 2014 models at dealers going at reduced prices for immediate delivery.

Swift Archway Ruby.   Santa Fe Auto

Yes, wait for the change of model year, you will be buying a van that in season terms will almost be last season.

Caravanless. ...

That is so unlike Bailey - maybe they've had a few glitches on the production line. When did you place the order and what date did they give you then?

2019 Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150 bhp) AWD Manual and 2022 Coachman Acadia GTS 565.

Surely not a six month waiting list?

Surely not a six month waiting list?

These guys appear to have them in stock now

http://m. caravanworld. co. uk/caravan-for-sale/bailey-pursuit-plus-430-4-2014-K0173F46

I think you will find as most dealers they are display models and not actually for sale, but will then be discounted next September to move them ready for 2015 models.

Swift Archway Ruby.   Santa Fe Auto

Avoid any new model, how many times have we seen Bailey rush a new model out, only to have the owners find the problems?

I wish I had held back for another year, then all the leaking locker stories would have been reported.

I actually think posts on the Pursuit are very few because people no longer rush out to get the latest potential disaster?

Avoid any new model, how many times have we seen Bailey rush a new model out, only to have the owners find the problems?I wish I had held back for another year, then all the leaking locker stories would have been reported. I actually think posts on the Pursuit are very few because people no longer rush out to get the latest potential disaster?

I totally agree. Been there and worn the tea shirt with Bailey. Avoid for at least 12 months.

Sadly no van anymore but 35 years was a good run

John