Who Going Away For Christmas

So with Christmas just a few days away I was wondering if many people are going away for Christmas ?

We are planning on going to Longleat caravan club site, with a short walk into the safari park and house. The kids should love the signing Christmas tree, ice skating and seeing Santa. Anyone else going to be at Longleat

Disco 3 and Bailey Segovia 

We have been away in the van for Christmas severl years but this year we are at home as my dad is now alone and has just had a cataract opp. Spain just after New Year in a hotel instead, van in for service when we get back then where to go in it ?

Enjoy yourselves.

Might be a bit cold but this little chap was enjoying his trip round the monkey enclose on the freelander bumper

post-26241-0-50246800-1387736571_thumb.jpg

Edited by dave11a

already away in deepest Spain. hope Skype & FaceTime working well or some of family will be even more upset!!!!

Bessacarr Cameo 525 towed by SsangYong Rexton 2.2 auto in Brown.

We are away at Church Farm, Sixpenny Handley - can't wait to get away from all the Christmas fuss. We usually go away the day after Boxing Day and come home on 2nd January.

At Thornbrook Barn CL in The Dales for the week, as per last year. Wind, hail and sleet today; but toasty in the 'van! Merry Christmas to everyone!

We were going to Cromer but couldn't get the pre Christmas dates and then illness popped up. We've booked up at a site called Grooby's Pit in Skeggy for the post crimbo - pre - new year period (that make any sense. .?) . Its our first trip in Ellvis (there's a joke somewhere) and winter seems like the right time. If the wife likes it then, well summer is a doddle. Mind you, she still wants to check the travel agents for cheap standby holidays to spain. Life eh?

Went to Spain last Christmas and new year. Christmas in the hotub and shorts and t-shirts just didn't feal right. Andorra on the way back was more like Christmas with all the snow

I'm another one who's already away in Spain. Looking forward to meeting one of my girls at Malaga Airport tomorrow when she's arriving to spend the week with me. Sadly medical reasons has forced the other one to cancel.

Citroen C5-X7 Tourer+Avondale Rialto 480/2
https://jondogoescaravanning.com

We're away in our caravan already, arrived Friday, Alderstead Heath CC site, here until Saturday after New Year. Happy as pigs in muck!

Edited by maginnis

Outfit: 51reg 2. 7 Jeep Grand Cherokee 52reg Mercedes C270 Avanteguard Peugeot 407 2. 7v6 Ford Mondeo 2. 0 Zetec -------> Ace Prestige 25
Us: Me, Husband, 35 kilo German Shepherd RIP Amber (18/6/15)

Its looking like there could be some vacant sites at Rowntree park this Christmas :o

Wherever you're going please keep an eye on the environment agency's website http://www. environment-agency. gov. uk/homeandleisure/floods/31618. aspx

Paul B

. .......Mondeo Estate & Elddis Avanté 505 (Tobago)

Staying home this year, first time in four years :(. The kids are both partnered up and left home so were doing the rounds as they say. I'm sure it won't be long into the new year before were off though. Wherever you spend your Christmas I wish you a great one.

@ discodunc, re Father Christmas, you have a word early on with him and he put's the pressies under the bed before you leave. ..well he did for us.

Edited by Fenrir

Hi Maffff

We are not away for christmas but going on the 27th for new year. And i cant wait to hell with the weather.

Olympus. ... :)

Lunar Lexon 640 matched to an Antara 2. 2 163 Exclusive.

Hi Maffff

We are not away for christmas but going on the 27th for new year. And i cant wait to hell with the weather.

Olympus. ... :)

I have to admit that was my view until I started a post about pitching in bad weather lol

Probably will go away as we love getting away in the caravan, just not sure if I'll both with the awning - kids can just play in the rain lol

Disco 3 and Bailey Segovia 

Yeah get yourself away maffff, we not bothering with the awning as we dont take half the stuff we do in the summer months.

Also we dont have any kids lol. :)

Olympus. ..... :)

Lunar Lexon 640 matched to an Antara 2. 2 163 Exclusive.

We're off Friday morning to Crystal Palace for the New Year - Vans packed, fridge is already on and stocked - wine and champers at the moment but will be filled with most of the leftovers from Christmas and boxing day - chocolate, cakes and goodies. Feasting until 2014 then its back to the gym to try to pull the body back in shape. Weather doesn't worry me as long as we can get there safely. Whoopee bring it on !!!!!!!!!!!