Digital Control Panel In U2 Packed Up !

John Pov

The window display in my Cadiz 2 digital control panel has gone blank, however: looks like I can still operate the pump / awning light / lights.

Going away for new year, so hoping I can get by, unlikely to get dealer to sort this week.

Anybody else had the same problem and how did you get on.

Thanks

John

I shouldn't panic. I haven't got one of them but have seen on the forum that it seems not to be uncommon. I am sure someone will be along shortly to help you out! :-)

Caravanless. ...

Its the display that seems to be the most common fault with these units. It does however leaving the switches working so you can still use the van until your dealer can replace the unit. More annoying than anything else.

My display packed up just outside dover port on my way to south france, i was about to turn around as nothing worked, so I took the display out faffed about with the wires and rear connectors of the cicuit board and it came back on and no bother since.

I would check the battery is being charged, though it sounds the issue is simply a display fault.

I carry a spare Aldi charger just in case my van charger ever fails, at least then it would not mean a trip is aborted.