Has The Unusual Dent, Crack Beside Front Privacy Window Been Resolved?

Muddywheels

Why have the many threads first merged now been locked :unsure:

http://www. caravantalk. co. uk/community/topic/82289-unusual-dent-crack-beside-front-privacy-window/

As far as I can tell the problem has not been resolved and for those of us affected very much of interest - this is a caravan forum after all :rolleyes:

A Vanner without a van due to the demands of DIY and SWMBO - 40 years was a good run though :unsure:

Now a Motorhome Learner with a Fiat Toad :o

Unusual Dent, Crack Beside Front Privacy Window

Life in general can be a journey of chance with some winners and sadly some losers. Your outfit can never be left to chance. A short-while carrying out essential checks can ensure a long-time of happy & safe caravanning for all concerned.
Ignorance can often be bliss but is certainly not an excuse and when continually disregarded they can be totally disastrous for oneself and the innocent parties.

I may be wrong but it may be Censorship.

Towcar Peugeot Partner Tepi Outdoor Caravan Luna Venus

I expect you are right, or could it be that someone is putting the pressure on?

Its locked, but its still there, if it was censorship, the thread would have been deleted. Probably locked as it was getting long and repetetive.

Just what I was thinking - but I thought this was a forum ;)

"medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged"

"an Internet site where users can post comments about a particular issue or topic and reply to other users' postings; a message board"

A Vanner without a van due to the demands of DIY and SWMBO - 40 years was a good run though :unsure:

The topic has been locked by Ben, I am sure he will post an explanation when he is able.

Until then there is no need to post any further enquiries as to why it was locked.

http://www. caravantalk. co. uk/community/topic/90206-has-the-unusual-dent-crack-beside-front-privacy-window-been-resolved/?p=967546

I have waited patiently for an explanation as requested but another day is nearly over and I would appreciate some idea of how long it is going to take before we are told the reason for effectively banning discussion of Elddis problems :unsure:

Perhaps in the spirit of Christmas and goodwill to all men someone could enlighten us ;)

Here Here Muddy wheels. You must mean,this one ;)

Has The Unusual Dent, Crack Beside Front Privacy Window Been Resolved?

It must be as GPS (Admin) has pointed out.

I am sure he ( Ben) will post an explanation when he is able.

Life in general can be a journey of chance with some winners and sadly some losers. Your outfit can never be left to chance. A short-while carrying out essential checks can ensure a long-time of happy & safe caravanning for all concerned.
Ignorance can often be bliss but is certainly not an excuse and when continually disregarded they can be totally disastrous for oneself and the innocent parties.

Admin Comment

Ben is on holiday over Christmas and New Year so nothing will be done about it until then.

Any further new topics started on the subject will be deleted.

Creating multiple topics on the same subject is considered to be Spam.