Thetford N175 Cw Fridge Problem

mack56

The fridge was work fine on gas but in the morning the blue light was out and wouldn't come on again so thought the 12 volt fuse may have blown, it was fine but when I put it back in the light on the fridge came on and wont go out even when the 12 volt switch to the caravan is turned off,but ihe fridge wont work.

Is there any error code/ a number/picture of a spanner on the display?

Russell

Online blog and travels, although sometimes there is a lack of travel due to work!

It's an uncharted sea, it's an unopened door but you've got to reach out and you've got to explore.

• 5 years later...

hello,

I cleaned the sharps microwave and used it, and it caused something to blow. i changed the m/w external fuse but it still doesnt work, so i am  ordering the internal one. More worryingly this means that the control panel for 12v on my abbey gts doesnt show mains power, but i can boil the kettle /use the cooker ok. My biggest problem is my fridge now wont work on mains just on gas or hook up. error code 8. Ive checked the site and 230-240volts come in to main junction box in my van. The flow fuse looks ok, could microwave have blown the 5v glass switch on my fridge-thetford one? Does anyone have experience of getting to it, to change it. Im in france, and my french doesnt get us too far at the bricolage, Many thanks for any help, Bernie