Are We Paying For Her?

henrypartridge

Just read Julia Bradbury's first piece in the C and CC magazine. It was as utterly vacuous and devoid of any interest or real content as the rest of the wretched magazine, so she will fit in really well.

However, I have a serious question. Is she getting paid by the "Club" or is it an honorary position.

Isuzu D Max pulling Bailey Unicorn 2 Valencia

Bailey Autograph 740 MH: Isuzu for sale LOL

Hi hp. Well putting Totty across car bonnets still works the magic for some,perhaps the presence of Ms Bradbury will up the anti with the younger element of THE C&CC. The next move will probably be an out and about with Julia in tight jeans and dinky designer wellie boots.

The caravanning version of she from ground-force with the large chest medals and red hair.

Life in general can be a journey of chance with some winners and sadly some losers. Your outfit can never be left to chance. A short-while carrying out essential checks can ensure a long-time of happy & safe caravanning for all concerned.
Ignorance can often be bliss but is certainly not an excuse and when continually disregarded they can be totally disastrous for oneself and the innocent parties.

Well I quite like her but she is being done to death by the BBC. Saw her on another channel the other night too!

I think it is an honourary position but I am sure she will get expenses.

Sadly no van anymore but 35 years was a good run

John

Better looking than David Bellamy,No?

In this day and age is that a wise question to ask ?

Skoda Scout 4x4 pulling a coachman Amara 520/4 at 93%---- when full!

The attraction to David Bellamy by many women and probably a few blokes, was the grey beard/wild and unkempt look and the voice.

Life in general can be a journey of chance with some winners and sadly some losers. Your outfit can never be left to chance. A short-while carrying out essential checks can ensure a long-time of happy & safe caravanning for all concerned.
Ignorance can often be bliss but is certainly not an excuse and when continually disregarded they can be totally disastrous for oneself and the innocent parties.

. .........and probably a few blokes. .......

Now let me see, have I ever been attracted to David Bellamy?

(thinks - for all of 1/10,000 second)

Nooooooooooooooooooo never. .........ever. .......

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

The attraction to David Bellamy by many women and probably a few blokes, was the grey beard/wild and unkempt look and the voice.

Hope for me yet. :lol:

David

David - Milton Keynes

Bailey Alliance 66-2 Motorhome for holidays and a Kia Venga for home.

Caravan Travels

Hope for me yet. :lol:

David

Ha ha - I like it!

2019 Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150 bhp) AWD Manual and 2022 Coachman Acadia GTS 565.

Bit like that Kate Mumble and the RPSB . she wouldn't know a cuckoo from a bernard matthews turkey but she appalled - sorry - appealed to the younger people with money. Er, in my opinion that is.

In an age of meaningless celebrity I'm so pleased to see a respected environmentalist and university lecturer replaced by someone who tells me its good for my health and happiness to get outdoors. Ah right, being a caravanner I never realized that.

Isuzu D Max pulling Bailey Unicorn 2 Valencia

Bailey Autograph 740 MH: Isuzu for sale LOL

I think shes ok, she can pitch up next to us any time.

Subaru Outback 2. 0 DSE 2015, Coachman Pastiche 460/2, Lunar Ultima Extra 540,

, Pwrtouch mover, Quest Rolli awning.

Fit Bird does it for me! :)

Bailey Orion News & Information - 

Well we paid for the last un so you can bet your bottom dollar we'll be paying for this un as well.

She seems like a good candidate for the position to be honest. Does a lot of charity work and presents a lot on outdoors type TV shows

Celebrity bashing seems to be a given for some these days

Unless you've tried it, you simply won't understand. .....

Celebrity apparently sells. .. ergo celebrity charges big bucks for services, whether something in the real world as obscure as the CCC magazine really needs a "B" list celeb to pen something for it is another matter. But then why is Michelle Collins opening the Manchester show for the CC?

I guess they have taken over from some minor royal who would have done it 30 years ago. .. progress? Hard to say. ..

Coachman Amara 380/2

Dr Julia Bradbury -- I think she is a very nice person. . utterly amazing the amount of work she gets through -- and is also a hard worker in the

- Prostate Cancer charity.

- Patron of St Luke's Hospice.

- Patron Melanoma Research Fund

- Patron of Bowel Cancer UK

- a Scouting ambassador

- Champion award for the contributions to the National Trust.

and many more.

Good luck to her if she does get paid -- bet she don't hang on to it -- I would think it gets put to good use. .

whether or not she knows anything about caravaning she certainly knows more than most about the countryside and walking -- having walked all of Wainwright’s Walks camping on the way. More than most of any one here has even contemplated doing.

From the amount of work she does together with the esteem she has from others together with the proven knowledge she has I would be the last to criticise her writings and call them "vacuous" [marked by lack of intelligence ---]

Maurice

Edited by MauriceH

Volvo S60 D5 (now sold 😥) new Vauxall soon
Happy to meet, Sorry to part, Happy to meet again
48 Year Member of The Caravan Club

She seems like a good candidate for the position to be honest. Does a lot of charity work and presents a lot on outdoors type TV shows

Celebrity bashing seems to be a given for some these days

Fair comment

geoff

Kia Sorento KX-1 CRDI 4WD towing an Elddis Affinity 530