Used 'vans Presentation

lunarloopy

Watched episode 24 of Caravan Finder TV last night. Absolutely amazed at the standard and quality of the 2nd hand 'vans Graham took the viewers through.

They looked pristine, well turned out a credit to their previous owners and to the dealers who were selling them, Sharman Caravans I believe. I just hope a certain dealer was watching. The last 2 'vans we've bought from them were a disgrace when we went to pick them up.

Edited by Grandpa Steve

Volvo XC60 D5 AWD AUTO. Lunar Lexon 570

We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing

2 x darling grandaughters and her

Never heard of it myself. ........but as a satellite free zone at home no wonder. ..looking at their website they do look really interesting.

geoff

Kia Sorento KX-1 CRDI 4WD towing an Elddis Affinity 530

if a TV company was coming to film my vans I think I would ensure they looked pristine .

were they ADRIA caravans by chance ? . ...... did I forget to mention ADRIA caravans . .... did I mention Graham has a ADRIA caravan supplied I think . :lol:

Dave

Jeep Commander 3. 0 V6 CRD

Isuzu D- Max Utah Auto

Elddis Crusader Storm 2000 Kgs, Unipart Royal Atlas Mover .

Moderator comment:

Can we not name and shame, please? I'm trying to drink a cup of tea :)

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

Looking at the website Dave, it looks like 6 uk manufactured vans. Doesn't look like its available on virgin :(

A seemingly problem free 2010 model Adria Altea 542dk that has more than its fair share of use.

Moderator comment:

Shouldn't that be a 'tea flavoured beverage?

:D

Trevor.

Moderator comment:

Hi WispMan. I am not aware of any naming by name specifically and my post was tampered with (sorry,moderated) simply because I gave a South Ribble location reference and made reference to two locations.

I now see that it has gone altogether.

Originally the post was duplicated and I chose the later post to reply into.

Edited by TheTravellingRooster

Life in general can be a journey of chance with some winners and sadly some losers. Your outfit can never be left to chance. A short-while carrying out essential checks can ensure a long-time of happy & safe caravanning for all concerned.
Ignorance can often be bliss but is certainly not an excuse and when continually disregarded they can be totally disastrous for oneself and the innocent parties.

I have to say, my interest in this forum begins to wane, when I read the above. Just where are these lines drawn?

Why can we name and praise, but not name and shame ?

If I went to a dealer having read praise, and was disappointed, why can't I say so?

If CT is only interested in praise,then it is just another paid-for media, exactly what we criticise the CC magazine for.

I've asked before but never had a sensible answer.

Of our local three dealers (when I say local within 20 miles), 1st has the vans very well presented, 2nd can be dirty with people walking in if the weathers wet, and the third are just dirty. I assume they must clean them after they are sold or am I being optomistic.

I have to say, my interest in this forum begins to wane, when I read the above. Just where are these lines drawn?

Why can we name and praise, but not name and shame ?

If I went to a dealer having read praise, and was disappointed, why can't I say so?

If CT is only interested in praise,then it is just another paid-for media, exactly what we criticise the CC magazine for.

I've asked before but never had a sensible answer.

Regarding the current elddis comments too.