Si Or Ti

digger65

Hi, looking to change van next month, Mrs P wants an island bed so it's the either the . .si or ti . What can i expect to go wrong.

Oth er option is the Adria Isonzo

Shogun SWB, Adria Isonzo +Dwt Paradies 280 . ... 78% match. Pitchin next to you sometime. ..!!!!

Brand new or nearly new, say less than 12 months old?

If you want large front seats, a 190lt fridge/freezer and a slightly larger kitchen then the Ti it is. If neither of these items bothers you and you're happy with a single axle, then go for the Si - the bed and washroom are the same size AFAIK.

Problems? Not many, but if buying new just watch out for the warped front windows issue.

Strangely enough, due to personal circumstances, our 8 month old Delta Ti might be up for sale shortly at a very sensible price ;) .

2019 Adria Adora Thames

We have just bought a 2011 TI to replace our 2006 Abbey Spectrum.

We have had a few little problems, but the dealer has sorted under extended warranty.

1) warped wardrobe door

2) one of the awning light end caps missing-new light supplied

3) submersible pump in on board tank replaced

4) omnivent faulty. Pcu board and fan assembly to be replaced

Over all the van is very good. The island bed is a little small (180cm), but as I am 5'9 it's not a problem and much better than the side bed in the spectrum. I can now get out of bed without having clamber around the bottom of the bed.

The gap between the end of the bed and the wall is limited, but it's not a regular thoroughfare so not a problem.

The bathroom us a little small and I can't stand I front of the washbasin and bend over to wash my face, I have to stand at an angle. The shower is plenty big enough though.

Overall the bench seats at the front, table for drinks etc, large fridge freezer and island bed, is worth the small compromises.

Edited by discodunc

We are currently having a damp issue with our TI as water has seeped in through the front windows. A Google search shows that this is a common problem. Otherwise we love the caravan.

Is it coming in from the top, sides or bottom.

Is it leaking in because the window rubbers are failing or is it from around the window frame?

I'd better keep a check on ours, no damp readings at the moment fortunately

My Delta Ti had some damp at bottom of front windows, on closer inspection it was the rain gutter above the window was not sealed properly