Caravan Servicing

KOLEOS

Collected my S2 Unicorn CADIZ from a Bailey Dealer of 30+years standing in Hawkinge Kent after having its 1st Service.

I must say, after having a good old fashioned face to face chat for approx 20-30 minutes with the 2 technicians who carried out the work I am very confident that the service was carried out in full as listed on the service document

When I booked it in I was informed that they would like it dropped off on the Saturday/Sunday left for the week and collected the following Saturday/Sunday this would give them the time to check /repair and adjust any component as required plus order and receive any repair/warranty part required from BAILEY Total Cost including Rubber seals, Wheel nuts, Batteries and Filter £234-00 inc vat. Needless to say I booked next years service.

Hi KELEOS,

I have used this dealer for about 12 years now and have no complaints. They spotted a small damp patch in my 3 year old van ( I bought this van new in 2007 from them ) and found a small hole in the roof. To cut a long storey short and after a long row they had with Bailey, the van went back to Bristol and had a new roof, new front and back. David the owner fought tooth and nail for my rights after Bailey initially refused to do anything about it.

Enjoy your new van :D

Dave

Bailey Pageant Series 6 Champagne 2007    Tow Car Toyota Rav4