Radio Controlled Helicopters

Hi Pete. A rather nice tribute to an obvious fanatic. Excellent and the timing was just about right.

Life in general can be a journey of chance with some winners and sadly some losers. Your outfit can never be left to chance. A short-while carrying out essential checks can ensure a long-time of happy & safe caravanning for all concerned.
Ignorance can often be bliss but is certainly not an excuse and when continually disregarded they can be totally disastrous for oneself and the innocent parties.

Oh dear !

No range check, control /aircraft check-- tut,tut !

david

Skoda Scout 4x4 pulling a coachman Amara 520/4 at 93%---- when full!

Now - that's a helicopter pilot - Grade 1.

As for me - I wish.

BO

Now - that's a helicopter pilot - Grade 1.

As for me - I wish.

BO

There is another video of the Christmas Tree 'Copter on You Tube, from the helicopter

Fly my helicopters indoors- flying in the front room took the chimney of a Lilliput lane cottage-- been grounded by air traffic control !

david

Skoda Scout 4x4 pulling a coachman Amara 520/4 at 93%---- when full!

There is another video of the Christmas Tree 'Copter on You Tube, from the helicopter

This one?

Fourwinds Hurricane 31D Motorhome. Also MGTF135 1. 8i Roadster (fun) & Volvo V70 3.2Ltr LPG (everyday car)
Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan and Motorhome Talk.

One day that grappling hook will latch on the side of the trailer and the ground will come up and kiss the pilot. Doesn't take much.

There are old pilots and bold pilots, there are no old, bold pilots.

J

In 1982, during the Falklands conflict, the only way to get ashore from a ship at Ascension Island was by helo, you would radio wideawake airfield and call one like a taxi. They would send a Wessex out to the ship. I had to go ashore many times to incinerate confidential gash, amazing how the pilots flew them things, they would always show off and scare the ***** out us. ....couldn't show it though. ..lol. ...

In 1982, during the Falklands conflict, the only way to get ashore from a ship at Ascension Island was by helo, you would radio wideawake airfield and call one like a taxi. They would send a Wessex out to the ship. I had to go ashore many times to incinerate confidential gash, amazing how the pilots flew them things, they would always show off and scare the **** out us. ....couldn't show it though. ..lol. ...

Theyre horrendous things, I use one on a regular basis getting to offshore installations and I absolutely hate it.

J