Stolen And Recovered Hobby Premium

gtepete

Witnessed a Hobby Premium? I think, being recovered from a travellers site in Reading. Apparently it was fitted with a tracker system and recovered same day. Didn't see any arrests though, and caravan was damaged, possibly by the recovery landrover as it clipped a gate post and then grounded its rear end due to a downward slope.

(edit to title Paul)

Edited by Paul_B

I bet the owners are pleased to get their new caravan back damaged and will end up with a repaired caravan .

Dave

Jeep Commander 3. 0 V6 CRD

Isuzu D- Max Utah Auto

Elddis Crusader Storm 2000 Kgs, Unipart Royal Atlas Mover .

Funny how they could take that one. Maybe they bought it of a man in the pub. Were are they going to live now :(

The more I learn the more I know,the more I know the more I forget,the more I forget the less I know :blink:

Heaven forbid we have interfered with their human rights, about time this happened. Don't want to be homeless? Don't steal your home.

I take it that its known it was definatly stolen and not a hp snatchback ?

I cannot imagine there are that many premiums about,

And isn't it widely known they don't steal from their own.

A seemingly problem free 2010 model Adria Altea 542dk that has more than its fair share of use.

I take it that its known it was definatly stolen and not a hp snatchback ?

Travellers pay cash as they cannot get credit.

I remember years ago being in a car showroom when a traveller came in and discussed buying a new pickup. The salesman said the one on display was sold but he could order another. The traveller put his hand in his pocket and pulled out £20000 in notes and said "I'll take that one"........and he did.

I never thought about that. Lol

A seemingly problem free 2010 model Adria Altea 542dk that has more than its fair share of use.

• 2 weeks later...

no dealer worth there trading licence will take cash anymore, money laundering rules dictate the amount of cash that can be handed over,

:D:D:D:D the new solid construction 2013 elddis aspire 255 has replaced a 2008 jeep grand cherokee 3. 0 crd overland being chased by a 2011 elddis crusader super sirocco,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, after four elddis caravans it made sence to buy an aspire