Spares Advice For Older Elddis

cugsy

Seeing as I managed to put a fairly big (big enough) hole in the entrance door window in the caravan when it was only mine for 3 hours I've been trying to find a spare. Is there any chance that the doors on the 1990's (its a 1994 hurricane gtx) elddis caravans are all the same size? Or even that the window is same size for all. ...a long shot,I know. By the way, its a bi-fold (stable door) but does it have a particular name . ..entrance door,something else? And the little plastic lens covers on the small front lights - one has disappeared on the journey home. Are they standard? How do I find a part number? Thanks for the advice in advance. john

Not sure maybe try ebay or a breakers?

If it's double skinned i've also broken mine in the past and if the inside skin is still safe gently take off the broken top payne and take the grinder over any rough areas until you can get a window? That's what I did with mine aid it was fine.

Compass Shadow 1988

Hi

Stable door windows were pretty common thru 80's and 90's. And all the same size regardless of manufacturer. Try the scrappers, they should be available.

Lens, look at the other one, there should be a makers mark on the face, eg britax, jokon, hella.

Jokon is my favourite, and should be commonly available.