Wsl Wheel Bolts

chrisy

Has anyone fitted these to replace original bolts. I think Bailey now fit them after the spate of wheels becoming loose. Saw them on the caravan channel and wondered if any one had tried them on other makes?

Has anyone fitted these to replace original bolts. I think Bailey now fit them after the spate of wheels becoming loose. Saw them on the caravan channel and wondered if any one had tried them on other makes?

I have had them fitted for some time, nearly a year I think. .. They are very good and so far have not come loose at all, unlike the original bolts :(. Worth the money IMHO just for the piece of mind. And I don't say that likely, I hate spending money and I loath that expression! :)

There aren't any alternatives that I am aware of, Bailey released three 'original' types I think, with different coated finishes to stop them coming loose but they all seem to end up going the same way. The WSL bolts certainly would not disappoint.

Got mine from WSL Direct online and saved a lot over what Bailey are charging.

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.

Mahatma Gandhi

Fitted as standard on my Bailey but the mobile engineer who just serviced it says I should still check the torque.

Isuzu D Max pulling Bailey Unicorn 2 Valencia

Bailey Autograph 740 MH: Isuzu for sale LOL

Fitted them to our Orion with no problems,as Dreadly says much cheaper direct from WSL than via Bailey ( and got a free tyre pressure guage as well ).

Ian