Another Year Over...

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank all my CT customers as there does seem to be quite a few of you…

We always see the amazing feedback that's put on here, even if we do resist from adding a comment. I want to add that it's this feedback and forums like CaravanTalk that keep businesses like mine busy, so again a huge thanks to those that take the time review our work.

Also big thanks to the CT team as they do a lot for us Trade members that normal members don't get to see.

Myself and big Paul are finishing for this year as from today and we are back from the 6th of January. (already booking into June 2014)

We are both pooped and need a break due to the busy year, we've not really stopped throughout 2013, including many many full weekends as a lot of my customers already know.

So on behalf of myself and the other Paul… Happy Christmas and maybe see a few more new faces next year.

Paul

(the better looking one)

Edited by Tourershine

And cheers to you for all the good advice given to people like me who haven't even used you.

Isuzu D Max pulling Bailey Unicorn 2 Valencia

Bailey Autograph 740 MH: Isuzu for sale LOL

Enjoy your break Paul, your commitment and standards of work are what keeps you busy too.

2015 ABI ASHCROFT EXCL

Hope you have a very enjoyable break with your families before you get back on the treadmill!

Seasons Greetings.

Glen and Les.

2019 Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150 bhp) AWD Manual and 2022 Coachman Acadia GTS 565.

I was going to change my van as the front was looking very dull.

Paul worked his magic and van looks as good as new so saved me money.

Hope his business goes from strength to strength.

Merry Christmas to tourshine,enjoy your break.

malc

Thank you for your kind words Paul. It's good to hear that the forum is appreciated and I hope we're able to deliver again in 2014.

Enjoy your much deserved Christmas break and we trust you'll be able to return with renewed strength in the New Year.

All the very best,

Gordon.

Fourwinds Hurricane 31D Motorhome. Also MGTF135 1. 8i Roadster (fun) & Volvo V70 3.2Ltr LPG (everyday car)
Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan and Motorhome Talk.

Hi to both of you, I resemble that post from Henrypartridge ----, have a well earned rest and a very successful and prosperous New Year Roger

Happy Chritmas Paul & Paul. I may well be calling on your services next year.

Hyundai Santa Fe CRD auto + Burstner Belcanto 525 TL

http://www. oldagetraveller. net/

Part timers, have a good break, bet you will be itching to get back to work though.

Hahaha. .. You know me well!

Couldn't resist some work on a new Eterniti Caravan that a customer was 'desperate' for today, after an awful job done by the supplying dealer. Just doing my bit to help out at Christmas. ....

Right, now we done. .. No more jobs until January.

Edited by Tourershine

No really. . That's it, we are closed, doors locked, phones diverted to India, van is cleaned and put away, tools all asleep and my life would not be worth living if I did any more work. ...

No really. . That's it, we are closed, doors locked, phones diverted to India, van is cleaned and put away, tools all asleep and my life would not be worth living if I did any more work. ...

Enjoy. ...............

Merry Christmas.

2019 Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150 bhp) AWD Manual and 2022 Coachman Acadia GTS 565.

Well you have made a rod for your own back . .. setting standards way above others, have a wonderfull christmas and no doubt a busy 2014, Stu

Vauxhall Astra Sports Tourer & Elddis Crusader Hurricane

I phoned your Indian helpdesk and they said you can do my van Christmas day Paul as the weather was hot and dry. :D

Gobur Carousel 12/2 TD

Coachman Amara 380/2

Swift Challenger Hi Style 425 pushing a Ford Kuga AWD

I phoned your Indian helpdesk and they said you can do my van Christmas day Paul as the weather was hot and dry. :D

Yeah, they called me whilst I was sat drinking eggnog in front of a log fire. .. I've passed your phone number onto our local friendly 'Car washing' gang. They promised they will call tomorrow around 5am and as it's Christmas, they will wear as many zips, belts and key rings as they can fit on the lower half of their bodies (just the perfect height for some major bodywork scratching)

Let me know how you get on. ... :D