Camping Cheques And Acsi Card - Sites Accepting Both In 2014

Acceptance dates for sites which take either the ACSI Card or Camping Cheques may be substantially different in 2014 - some by more than six weeks.

There is a list of the sites available on Archie's Camping - unfortunately I can't (for some reason) copy anything into these boxes, or enter a proper link) but check out the list via www. archiescampings. EU/cc2014/ then check the acceptance dates carefully if the sites you're planning to stay on is in both schemes.

What's the reason for that Val?

2011 Land Rover Freelander 2, Lago grey 2013 Freelander Dynamic Black, followed by a 2013 Elddis 574 Magnum GT white

unfortunately I can't (for some reason) copy anything into these boxes, or enter a proper link)

Sounds like you have upgraded to IE 11 like me and many others. I can't quote and can't copy and paste links on IE 11. I've changed to Chrome to get this message done. Then again you have managed to get Archie's link in, so perhaps not.

Thanks for the info in your post. We use both types of card so it's worth knowing if one card is accepted but not the other depending on dates.

Gordon

Nissan Qashqai 1. 6 dCi (130 PS) + Avondale Rialto 390-2

I typed in Archie's link by hand! I've just changed my settings (out of Compatibility View) and it's now working OK again!

I seemed to have a problem with a lot of websites this morning!

I would suggest that anyone who uses both ACSI and Camping Cheques, has a look in theboth their books for the dates in either scheme, as there are some amazing difference!