Hi From Kent, Recommend A Site

mikeandshirley

Hello Forum,

I have owned my van for a year now and this summer we went to France as always for 3 weeks, we used to camp but I got jealous two years ago and that was that!

This coming 2014 we are going down to the Vandee again and I need to find a stop over site on or near the A11 in the vicinity of LA Fleche, we are carrying on to the coast the next day and having no luck finding any via google as a search.

We are a family of 5 and like quieter sites, without the window to window pitches which is why we go either small sites in Uk where you seem to get a decent pitch and not drive into what looks like a caravan storage area or France. We especially like France as we have a larger 6 berth van, discovery, awning, canopy BBQ gazebo 5 bikes badminton etc etc which for some reason are OK in France ie no extra cost but always earn me a deep intake of breath when I try to book in the club sites in the UK.

anyone down our way feel free to drop a

line my kids are 9 5 and 13, and I am . ........

:welcome: to the Forum

Ford C-Max and Coachman Festival 380/2 SE 2006    Motto  Carpe Diem

Still trying to find the perfect pitch. ..110 amp Battery+ 65 watt roof mounted Solar and 25 watt Wind Turbine. LED lighting. Status Aerial 315. Loose chattels marked with UV,. Safefill Gas Fitted.

The Camping Municipal in the centre of La Fleche is an absolute belter, walking distance from the town centre and lots of places to eat nearby, also a short drive to a hypermarket. Try to arrive before 12 or after 2 as the (delightful) guardienne has her lunch break then!

Nissan X-Trail Tekna + Coachman Festival 450

:welcome: From sunny Ashford ;)

I would suggest that if you belong to the CC that you buy their European sites guide, well worth the money :)

Bonne Chance.

Dave

Bailey Pageant Series 6 Champagne 2007    Tow Car Toyota Rav4