Caravan Medic Swindon....still Spraying In December :-)

Caravanmedicswindon

Nice mild weather helping with today's repair.

Excellent!

Just beginning our adventure. 95% of my time on CT I use my phone. As a result correct spelling and grammer will be used sparingly. This is due to fat fingers. Please don't let it bother you.

How do you obtain the correct paint colour? There doesn't seem to be a code on my Lunar so I can go along and have a can mixed up?

How do you obtain the correct paint colour? There doesn't seem to be a code on my Lunar so I can go along and have a can mixed up?

The paint code is Fiat 249, I mix the colour myself which allows me to tint it slightly up or down.

Do you use a low bake oven as this weather you get a lot of blooming

No, infra red lamps are all that is needed as its a small area.

For any additional information or advice please have a look on my website. .....

www. thecaravanmedic-swindon. co. uk

Its interesting to see what can be repaired these days. I seem to remember being warned about ABS panels on my very first caravan as they could not be repaired if cracked - so to be very careful!

The paint code is Fiat 249, I mix the colour myself which allows me to tint it slightly up or down.

No, infra red lamps are all that is needed as its a small area.

Thank you. .. I really appreciate that. ...

well I always appreciate anyone with a talent for bodywork, it doesn't matter how much training you have, you either can do it or you cant, we have a paint sprayer who comes in and does all our work, does a fantastic job, especially on silver sided swifts!