Bonterra Park

Can anyone tell me what the WIFI connection is like. I am thinking of getting the USB connector as advertised in the Caravan Club magazine. It states that you need 2mgb. I realise that it varies all over the site, but I am hoping that the good people on here have been on pitches all over the site.

Les

Les

The wifi at Bonterra Park covers the complete site. We have been there a couple of times and each time had no problems connecting with the laptop built in wifi.

Last year you could buy wifi cards for 15 euro (7 days) and 25 euro (30 days), with I think a few other prices between.

Tom

Can concur with the above post, however the speed can vary from good to pretty dire depending if there are many people online .

2022 Pilote P696GJ for European touring-  2022 Coachman VIP 565 for touring the UK towed by a 2022 Skoda kodiaq Sportline 4x4 dsg 200PS

Thank you both for that, it looks as though the connection is a bit hit and miss. So the idea of getting the USB will be a waste of time.

Once again thank you for the information.

Les

Thank you both for that, it looks as though the connection is a bit hit and miss. So the idea of getting the USB will be a waste of time.

Once again thank you for the information.

Les

Les

The connection is ok, I have got access every time, without any problems. As "Foghorn" says it will get slower as more people come online.

It probably depends on what you want to use it for. Even slow connections are ok for email, and general browsing. I have watched football on the internet with very few occasions of freezing.

Tom

• 2 weeks later...

We were there in October with the site 3/4 full and were only 3 pitches away from no 9 repeater (row 4) - connection was slow most of the time & got even slower at peak times (first thing in the morning, teatime/early evening). But it does cover the whole site & will eventually get your emails etc. I'm very impressed Ranger1700 got to watch football - we would have found that impossible with our connection!

Follow the link to read of our travels with & without the caravan :- Blog

I have got a connection at the moment but as has been said it is slow. But there again it is 8. 50 pm so to be expected.

Les