New Steering Wheel

DUNCAN123

Hi guys,just had word from Hyundai that our warranty claim for a new steering wheel has been accepted.

Aparantly it's quite a common fault if you look on internet and we now just need to wait on the new one coming into the garage.

Don't know if anyone else with a Hyundai on the forum has had this problem.

Duncan

Ps should have explained the problem is with the leather covering

61 Santa Fe & 2011 Bailey Olympus 624

Hi guys,just had word from Hyundai that our warranty claim for a new steering wheel has been accepted.

Aparantly it's quite a common fault if you look on internet and we now just need to wait on the new one coming into the garage.

Don't know if anyone else with a Hyundai on the forum has had this problem.

Duncan

Ps should have explained the problem is with the leather covering

Hi Duncan. Is the wheel a cream or light coloured leather one and what exactly is wrong with it anyway?

By the way,why is your Avatar upside down?

Life in general can be a journey of chance with some winners and sadly some losers. Your outfit can never be left to chance. A short-while carrying out essential checks can ensure a long-time of happy & safe caravanning for all concerned.
Ignorance can often be bliss but is certainly not an excuse and when continually disregarded they can be totally disastrous for oneself and the innocent parties.

Our black leather wheel started to peel a few weeks ago. I haven't spoken to Hyundai yet but expect it to be a warranty fix given what I've read about it in t'interweb.

Cruzer, aka Colin

Growing old is unavoidable, growing up is optional. .. Hyundai Santa Fe & Bailey Pegeant Bretagne.

Hi Duncan. Is the wheel a cream or light coloured leather one and what exactly is wrong with it anyway?

By the way,why is your Avatar upside down?

Hi it's a black one mate. The leather is breaking up round about the outside of the wheel,roughly where you would hold the wheel.

Dunno about the avatar I put the pic on the right way up,might be something to do with the I-pad.

Duncan

61 Santa Fe & 2011 Bailey Olympus 624

Were you standing on your head when you posted? :D . ..Peter

Peter and Sandy pulling a 2016 Coachman VIP 565 with

2016 Ford Kuga 2. 0. 180 ps. Titanium Nav.

Retired and loving it.