Death-Defying Mountain Descent, Backwards

Hi to all of you fellow cyclists and those that weren't/aren't but often wondered about it.

Have a look into UTube with this title as your search.

Life in general can be a journey of chance with some winners and sadly some losers. Your outfit can never be left to chance. A short-while carrying out essential checks can ensure a long-time of happy & safe caravanning for all concerned.
Ignorance can often be bliss but is certainly not an excuse and when continually disregarded they can be totally disastrous for oneself and the innocent parties.

TTR, i couldn't find anything but i am guessing it maybe something to do with Martyn Ashton, or Danny Macaskill. If its not they are both well worth a youtube search as well.

A seemingly problem free 2010 model Adria Altea 542dk that has more than its fair share of use.

Hi to all of you fellow cyclists and those that weren't/aren't but often wondered about it.

Have a look into UTube with this title as your search.

Now then Roo - I've searched for 'this title' and got nowt. :blush:

Sam :beardy:

Range Rover Sport - Auto Sleepers Kensington

Hi to you all. I have gone back into the (road. cc) try this:

http://road. cc/content/news/100395-video-death-defying-mountain-descent-backwards

Life in general can be a journey of chance with some winners and sadly some losers. Your outfit can never be left to chance. A short-while carrying out essential checks can ensure a long-time of happy & safe caravanning for all concerned.
Ignorance can often be bliss but is certainly not an excuse and when continually disregarded they can be totally disastrous for oneself and the innocent parties.

Thats not what i was expecting. Have a look at the Martyn Ashton vids on youtube. He is testing the abilities of one of Colnago's cyclo cross bikes. Down hill backwards on just the front wheel at one point. Hence my earlier reply.

Dave

A seemingly problem free 2010 model Adria Altea 542dk that has more than its fair share of use.

When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community.