Filled My New Safefill

darrenm

Decided to try the local shell garage went in and asked manager who said no just about to leave when area manager asked what do you want to fill so told him and then showed him the bottle ( he has a caravan ) which prob helped he went back in side before reappearing with the person who said no who then said it wouldn't be a problem

2004 land rover discovery 2 td5 with a 2008 twin wheel compass rallye 636

Decided to try the local shell garage went in and asked manager who said no just about to leave when area manager asked what do you want to fill so told him and then showed him the bottle ( he has a caravan ) which prob helped he went back in side before reappearing with the person who said no who then said it wouldn't be a problem

Hi Darren. Did you by any chance shake his hand or utter some non nonsensical phrases,nonsensical of course to those that might have been earwigging?

Life in general can be a journey of chance with some winners and sadly some losers. Your outfit can never be left to chance. A short-while carrying out essential checks can ensure a long-time of happy & safe caravanning for all concerned.
Ignorance can often be bliss but is certainly not an excuse and when continually disregarded they can be totally disastrous for oneself and the innocent parties.

Like my local garage, someone who knows and understands the Safefill cylinder and how safe they are.

Škoda Octavia Estate 2. 0TDi 4x4 towing a Compass Omega 482.

No just showed him the bottle but I think it helped that he had a caravan

2004 land rover discovery 2 td5 with a 2008 twin wheel compass rallye 636