Review: Quasar 464 (Cosmos Dealer Special)

Imonholiday

The smallest of the four-berth Lunar Quasar models, the single axle 464 tourer has a fully convertible bed at the front which operates on roll-out slats for ease-of-use. The beds at the front can be deployed as a double or two singles, while along the rear there are two good-sized bunks to tuck the Grandchildren up in. The kitchen area runs along the nearside next to the door and packs all the appliances needed to cook up a storm, with a four-ring hob, large oven with grill, a Sanyo microwave, 112-litre Thetford fridge and an enamel circular sink and drainer. On the offside is the washroom, which comes complete with an electric flushing C250 toilet, a domestic-style washbasin and a shower unit which features the water-saving 'Eco Camel' head.

Click here to view the caravan review

Kev,

As a fellow 464 owner I assume you won't mind me amending the number of berths from 'one' to 'four'. It's happened a few times on reviews and must be about the layout of the boxes that reviewers complete. They're a lovely van aren't they, Little but Large. Shame Lunar dropped it from the range in 2013.

I've got nothing to do on this hot afternoon

but to settle down and write you a line.