Senator S6 - Soft Close Drawers

TenStar

Soft close drawers not working as intended. The drawers don't get 'sucked in' the last little bit as they should, theres just a resistsnce that you have to push against to get the drawers closed.

Anybody else had this issue/got a fix

Also I can see how the drawers are removed, I asssume theres a release clip or button somewhere but I cant find it. Anybody know the answer on that?

Unicorn IV Cartagena 2019my | Mercedes-Benz GLE350d (W166)

Senator Series 6 Indiana Now sold

I have a Unicorn but I suspect your drawers will be same as mine. On mine there is a white plastic lever / clip on the underside of each drawer runner. Unfortunately it's not each to see as you have to look in from the drawer or cupboard below the one that you're trying to release. When you slide the drawer back in again the lever should automatically return to is original position.

We fight not for glory, nor for wealth nor honours . ..

but only and alone we fight for freedom,

which no good man surrenders but with his life.

Mine are pretty poor but live with it. If you look underneath there is a little plastic section that has a gap in it,squeeze that in and you can lift that side out. The most annoying thing to me is they dont stay in when towing so we put a little sellotape to hold them closed. I think one day the tape might pull the foilwrap loose. The new runners are on the Bailey parts site for £18. 77 a pair

Bailey Indiana S. 6 and Hyundai i800 auto

I had a similar problem on my Orion and it was the drawer front catching the frame and stopping it going fully in unless pushed by hand. Eventually the drawer mechanism started to collapse so I removed the drawer by squeezing the plastic section on the runners under the drawer. This is fiddly but you can then pull the drawer back slightly then lift it off the runners. I found that the thin plywood drawer liner, that holds the runners was just stapled to the frame and the staples were coming away. I removed the staples and used wood glue and screws to fix it in and it has been great since.

2004 Citroen C5 2. 0ltr diesel auto VTR and 2011 Bailey Orion 430/4