nutrunner

hi all just bought a used swift corniche 12/2 it has a cascade 2 fitted can i run it of mains elctric or only gas i havnt a clue how to set it up help ive fill the tank but dont know how to fill the water heater tank

post-65088-0-38667500-1386524023_thumb.jpg

liverpool fc- boxing and fishing- camping

Hi. Your water heater will work of electric and gas there will be a switch with lights on that tells you if you gas has lit . Your hot tank fills it self from you water barrel . Just make sure all the air is out. You can use gas and electric on the heater at the same time

The more I learn the more I know,the more I know the more I forget,the more I forget the less I know :blink:

thanks thomasoes, ive noticed that 1 green light is on but red next to it ?when i have the gas connected how do i change it to electricity

Edited by nutrunner

There should be a switch on the front of the offside bed base to control the 240v to cascade 2 . Also look here there may be some info to help you understand operation of Cascade. www. arcsystems. biz

The Cascade 2 with electric option will have a small red button on the inboard end of the heater ( this is the mains reset button). If it does, then follow the cream mains lead back from the unit and it should go to an isolator switch mounted on a panel somewhere close to the heater. If there's no mains cable then the heater is a gas only model.

Ford C-Max and Coachman Festival 380/2 SE 2006    Motto  Carpe Diem

Still trying to find the perfect pitch. ..110 amp Battery+ 65 watt roof mounted Solar and 25 watt Wind Turbine. LED lighting. Status Aerial 315. Loose chattels marked with UV,. Safefill Gas Fitted.

There should be a switch on the front of the offside bed base to control the 240v to cascade 2 . Also look here there may be some info to help you understand operation of Cascade. www. arcsystems. biz

thanks found exactly where u said, all up and running now 20mins and hot water, got the full awning today cleaned inside and out including roof, so thats it till spring