New Member Burstner

Meira

Hello. We have bought our first motorhome. It is in Holland. Would appreciate good advice for winter travel and care. Thanks

Welcome Meira and assume you will be vanning in Israel?

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

My husband and myself are 67&62 years old. We love caravaning and have been renting motorhomes for holidays for over 10 years. We have now decided to buy one for ourselves and our kids with their families. We all l o v e camping. We live in israel but the camper is in storage in Holland which is our base. We would like to begin using it this winter but have no experience in winter camping. So any advice will be helpful. It doesn't have a double floor but does have a water tank under the seats and the waste tank in insulated. Thanks a lot.

Hi. We live in israel but the camper is in storage in Holland which is our base. We would like to begin using it this winter but have no experience in winter camping. So any advice will be helpful. It doesn't have a double floor but does have a water tank under the seats and the waste tank in insulated. Thanks a lot.

Meura - you may also want to look at our companion forum Motorhome Talk by clicking the link at the top of the page in the black section. Hope you find fellow campers who can give advice on winter travelling

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion