Acsi Card Sites For 2014 - Now Available

For anyone who hasn't yet received their ACSI Card and Guide, a list of all the sites available in 2014 is available from Leo Huybrecht's website - Camping Links - which is also very useful for sites near to all the main routes through Europe.

Val

Leo certainly puts a lot of work into producing all this information!!!

Did you ever get anywhere with the Best Deal Camping card?

David

David - Milton Keynes

Bailey Alliance 66-2 Motorhome for holidays and a Kia Venga for home.

Caravan Travels

The link has certainly helped me as I am off to the UK on Friday and did not have the co-ordinates for two of the camp sites I have chosen en route, my sat nav does co-ordinates better than addresses, but, it does not say whether it is North East or West as a prefix

I would say that now we have received the 2014 guide not to throw away any older guides.

There are many original sites that are not in the new guide.

However these older sites will still accept the card and give the acsi discount which will give a much larger choice of sites.

I believe that political correctness can be a form of linguistic fascism, and it sends shivers down the spine of my generation who went to war against fascism

~ P D James

I would say that now we have received the 2014 guide not to throw away any older guides.

There are many original sites that are not in the new guide.

However these older sites will still accept the card and give the acsi discount which will give a much larger choice of sites.

Have you actually done this i. e got ACSI discount when they have dropped out of the scheme?

David

Various vans 78-2019,  currently  Hobby Excellent 540 FU and Mercedes E220 CDI Estate

www. caravan-europe. co. uk

Hi

I had a best deal in 2012 but they would not send overseas for 2013.

Russell

Online blog and travels, although sometimes there is a lack of travel due to work!

It's an uncharted sea, it's an unopened door but you've got to reach out and you've got to explore.

Not received my 2014 card/guides yet - ordered direct from ACSI ages ago (October-ish I think?) and paid at the same time.

Anyone else not received theirs yet?

t.

Still waiting - last year they did arrive before Christmas.

2019 Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150 bhp) AWD Manual and 2022 Coachman Acadia GTS 565.

No not yet received mine either.

Phil.

Light travels faster than sound, thats why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Mine : Mercedes GLC 250d AMG, Lunar Clubman SB, Rockwood 5th Wheel Trailer, La Manga Spain.

If you ordered before 7th November from ACSI themselves, then you should receive your book before Christmas. If it was ordered after 7th November, then it will be after Christmas. There is delivery information, updated, on the ACSI Card website.

As those who order from Vicarious Books pay £13. 50 plus £2. 00 postage (unless ordered through the 'early' orders), and those who ordered through ACSI only pay £10. 85 including postage (the amount debited from our card), I suppose we shouldn't mind it being sent by 'Second class post'! ;) After all the saving is half a campsite-night!

Apparently for 2014 there 248 out of the 637 Camping Cheque sites, which are also members of the ACSI Card scheme. I hope to have a list of them all shortly.

Took up the annual subscription in 2012 and haven't got mine yet.

Honda CRV 2. 2 i-CTDI just ahead of Lunar Lexon 540

We renew ours annually by direct debit and it usually arrives around Christmas/New Year time.

If you 'subscribe' then about November you usually receive a 'Do you want to renew. ..............' email from ACSI. This gives you the opportunity to carry on, or opt out, or update your card details, etc. If you haven't received such an email, and filled in the form it takes you to, then you won't have 'renewed' and your ACSI Card won't have been ordered.

It's arrived today! We were on annual subscription.

2019 Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150 bhp) AWD Manual and 2022 Coachman Acadia GTS 565.

Mine arrived today as well. Interesting to see how many sites have joined the 18 Euros club!

Nissan X-Trail Tekna + Coachman Festival 450

Just got mine also, 11. 95 euros including postage, which is just over a tenner, far better value than buying in this country.

Subaru Outback 2. 0 DSE 2015, Coachman Pastiche 460/2, Lunar Ultima Extra 540,

, Pwrtouch mover, Quest Rolli awning.

Me too!

John M

2017 Skoda Superb Estate 2. 0 Tdi 190; 2014 Swift Challenger 530SE + Powrtouch Evolution