3 Add More Free Countries

3 network have just told me they have added the US to countries where I can use my pay monthly contract to make calls and use the internet without any roaming charges. I believe this now makes nine countries.

2020 Swift Eccles 650 towed by Range Rover Vogue SE SDV8 4.4

"What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!"

Here's the curent list from their website

• Australia
  • Austria
  • Denmark
  • Hong Kong
  • Italy
  • Indonesia
  • Macau
  • Republic of Ireland
  • Sri Lanka
  • Sweden
  • USA.

2019 Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150 bhp) AWD Manual and 2022 Coachman Acadia GTS 565.

Wow - that should shake things up a bit. Not heard anything about this but will take a look at them when my contract with orange is up :)

A Vanner without a van due to the demands of DIY and SWMBO - 40 years was a good run though :unsure:

Now a Motorhome Learner with a Fiat Toad :o

I still buy a localised national pay as you go card for my phone when abroad, I make calls from Spain to the UK at the moment cheaper than using Skype computer to landline prices! All mobile charges within Europe are to be priced at the same rate regardless of Geographical location within 2 years anyway, at last we have found something that the European parliament have got right.

Coachman Amara 500/5 pulled by Rover75 Diesel Auto.

I like where this is going. Internet access is becoming more like a utility every day. I can see the day where an ethernet port and Internet access looks just as homely as electricity socket or faucet on new builds.

I like where this is going. Internet access is becoming more like a utility every day. I can see the day where an ethernet port and Internet access looks just as homely as electricity socket or faucet on new builds. [/size]

When did taps become faucets?

I still buy a localised national pay as you go card for my phone when abroad, I make calls from Spain to the UK at the moment cheaper than using Skype computer to landline prices! All mobile charges within Europe are to be priced at the same rate regardless of Geographical location within 2 years anyway, at last we have found something that the European parliament have got right.

I needed to ting Spain in September and was amaze to find out that calling most European countries land lines on my Giff Gaff mobile cost only 2p a minute. Much cheaper than calls to landlines in the Uk ( pay and go phone). It does not work the other way though as calls back to the Uk are 25p a minute.

Bill

Growing old is compulsory, growing up is not.

:D:D

How did you know they were taps then Bill??

Phil.

Light travels faster than sound, thats why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Mine : Mercedes GLC 250d AMG, Lunar Clubman SB, Rockwood 5th Wheel Trailer, La Manga Spain.

I do usually dislike Americanisms so shot myself in the foot there! :blush:

I had “bitcoin faucet” on my mind from an article I had just read.

If any of you are Daily Telegraph readers this Saturday one does have a comprehensive list of what roaming charges currently are along with the other larger providers confirmation of rate changes. .downwards. .Look in the Travel Section.

geoff

Kia Sorento KX-1 CRDI 4WD towing an Elddis Affinity 530

They need to add France and Spain: now that would be useful.

Isuzu D Max pulling Bailey Unicorn 2 Valencia

Bailey Autograph 740 MH: Isuzu for sale LOL

:D:D

How did you know they were taps then Bill??

Phil.

Because I have watched a lot of US produced films. Just because the colonials have changed some of the terms we use does not mean that we have to do the same.

Bill

Because I have watched a lot of US produced films. Just because the colonials have changed some of the terms we use does not mean that we have to do the same.

You say tomaato I say tomahto ? Need a lift? or should it be elevator. S'cuse me I have to use the BATHROOM?...Peter

Peter and Sandy pulling a 2016 Coachman VIP 565 with

2016 Ford Kuga 2. 0. 180 ps. Titanium Nav.

Retired and loving it.

Faucet is English from Middle Ages and actually meant barrel rather than tap. .......

geoff

Kia Sorento KX-1 CRDI 4WD towing an Elddis Affinity 530

Pity I'm not going to any of those countries - never mind, I'm happy with 3 anyway and as they add more countries, sooner or later there will be one I am going to :)

Have you ever read "Mother Tongue" by Bill Bryson. I suggest you do - it's very enlightening on the subject of the two countries separated by a common language.

The traveller sees what he sees, the tourist sees what he has come to see (GK Chesterton)

There's no such thing as bad weather, only the wrong equipment (Alfred Wainwright)

You say tomaato I say tomahto ? Need a lift? or should it be elevator. S'cuse me I have to use the BATHROOM?...Peter

Bloomin Yanks have a lot to answer for. (:-)

Bill