Review: Teversal

IanBLM

We visited for a few times with relatives and thier vans ie mine plus 2 in October 2013. What a fantastic site! The staff were superb, nothing too much trouble. The security gate to the site is fob controled,(issued when you check in)

The site facilities were the best we have ever seen,complete wetrooms as well as stand alone toilets and basins. There is a laundry with an hugh washer & dryer aand every thing else to do your laundry. Ironing board etc. Owners/managers have thought of everything. The shop has fresh bread, milk etc. & daily newspapers. There is a separate information room with all the local info you could need. There is a very good children's play area at the top of the site.

There is a pub about 5 mins walk away, menu is good, we sampled it.

Click here to view the UK campsite review

I agree fantastic site. been there twice first time with my 09 eccles ruby which had just had the offside of the van ripped apart by a lorry 2ml from the site so just stopped the night. Then vowed to return which we did with our new barcelona 8 mth later and they remembered us. Mind you who wouldnt forget someone turning up with a smashed up van without windows they rallied around trying to get us tape and plastic to seal the van windows and holes. great for dog walking and biking. And fantastic ablutions.