Hello

Gafferbill

:welcome: to the Forum

Ford C-Max and Coachman Festival 380/2 SE 2006    Motto  Carpe Diem

Still trying to find the perfect pitch. ..110 amp Battery+ 65 watt roof mounted Solar and 25 watt Wind Turbine. LED lighting. Status Aerial 315. Loose chattels marked with UV,. Safefill Gas Fitted.

Hello to you all.

Have been caravaning for a few years now both in the UK and Europe.

Now a member of the active retired and trying very hard to spend my children's inheritance!

Happy caravaning

Bill

Hi Bill. Yes, a very warm welcome to our better than any other forum.

Are you the same Bill (Gafferbill) as the one on the PCM forum?

Life in general can be a journey of chance with some winners and sadly some losers. Your outfit can never be left to chance. A short-while carrying out essential checks can ensure a long-time of happy & safe caravanning for all concerned.
Ignorance can often be bliss but is certainly not an excuse and when continually disregarded they can be totally disastrous for oneself and the innocent parties.

Hello Bill & welcome to the forum

Paul B

. .......Mondeo Estate & Elddis Avanté 505 (Tobago)

Welcome Bill and and Mark

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

Hi Bill. My husband and I also belong to the "spend our kids inheritance"!! We are planning to spend lots of time in our newly bought Motorhome. It is based in Holland. Cheers

Where has the post from lisa444 gone? It arrived at 10:11hrs in my Inbox (CT alert) but it is not on the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

. .......the very same!

Hi Bill. Yes indeed, a very very warm welcome. I for one am looking forward to some of your input ;):rolleyes:B)

Life in general can be a journey of chance with some winners and sadly some losers. Your outfit can never be left to chance. A short-while carrying out essential checks can ensure a long-time of happy & safe caravanning for all concerned.
Ignorance can often be bliss but is certainly not an excuse and when continually disregarded they can be totally disastrous for oneself and the innocent parties.

Where has the post from lisa444 gone? It arrived at 10:11hrs in my Inbox (CT alert) but it is not on the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:B)

Spammer now disabled.

Brian

Spammer now disabled.

Brian

Hi Brian. Thank you,I thought that physical violence was not tolerated ;):ph34r: unless there were absolutely no witnesses or records of the event :rolleyes: