New Awning

Coastline

We are thinking of buying a fall awning at present we have a NR porch awning we have been more then pleased with but with all our touring we need something larger, we like the fact that NR awnings are made in Britain also ours has had no problems in fact it looks almost new after 10 to 15 years.

Any other firms we may try?

Our Bradcott Active is still in good shape after 9 years

Not a full awning but I can recommend the Kampa Air inflatable awnings. The 390 is quite large and so simple and easy to put up that its no problem to even put it up for a short break. And no arguments or bent poles. :)

I have one for sale in the classifieds as we're upgrading to the Air Pro.

Our Bradcott Active is still in good shape after 9 years

They are made in UK in Bradford.

Regards, David
Peugeot 308 GT Premium, 1.5 diesel 2021

I've had two full NR Awnings on previous caravans and I was impressed with both of them. The last one I had spent four months at a time in Spain for several years.

Citroen C5-X7 Tourer+Avondale Rialto 480/2
https://jondogoescaravanning.com

We have a full trio awning but we tend to use the nr Coniston lux more, its just that bit bigger than a porch.

Paul B

. .......Mondeo Estate & Elddis Avanté 505 (Tobago)

We have had an nr,but our 2 most recent ones have been second hand isabellas. Would not hesitate to recomend them,so easy to put up. They are very expensive new but our 2005 still looked smart,and held its price when we recently sold it on . Have now got a second hand capri lux,as we changed to a bigger van.