Bellfield Furnishings

thensum

I have just received a quote from Bellfield to re-upholster our existing cushions in our 2005 Lunar Quasar 462 and they are in the process of sending out some samples of materials for us to consider. I gather from the email that the total cost also includes collection and delivery, is this correct as the email was a little confusing? Also I would be interested to see what other peoples experiences have been with having the main seating recovered by Bellfield.

Finally do people think it affects the re-sale value of the caravan if the upholstery is not the original spec? For those that know the 2005 Quasar range the current seats are in a green, blue and yellow design with squares and we are looking to have them changed to a plain beige fabric similar (or the same) as the 2012 Quasar range.

2015 Swift Challenger 530SE & 2017 VW Tiguan R-line 4Motion 2.0TDI 150BHP

only dealings with this company was when the damp mattress's saga hit Baileys and they were very efficient and helpful to everyone as far as I know.

CARPE DIEM

While we're talking, envious time is fleeing: pluck the day, put no trust in the future.

Our friends had all their upholstery redone by Bellfield and recommended them to us when we wanted our foam innards renewed.

They were very efficient and did a quality job. .. and yes the courier costs were included in the price!

HTH

G.

Edited by chapmag

All in price

Did ours and we are pleased with there service

As long as you choose a material to complement the caravan who will know what the original was