Vip 545/4 Battery Box Size

Whatters55

Hi, new to forum and need to purchase a 110ah battery for my 545 VIP which is on order from dealer . Don't know what size battery to get though, as cant find any dimensions from coachman literature . Hoping a forum member might already have purchased a battery for the new style coachmans .

Luckily we are all different

• 1 month later...

I had exactly the same problem. No-one, including the dealers, seem to have a clue. I suspect that all battery boxes are the same, so I hope this helps.

I bought a 813010 Varta Hobby Leisure Battery A28 from Tanya in December. It's a very tight squeeze in my 2013 Lunar Clubman ES. It's also very heavy. I bought it to keep the alarm powered whilst the van is in winter storage and for the motor mover but intend to use a smaller battery for touring.

I've just bought a banner 110amp battery for my new coachman and it measures 354x175x190 and fits fine.

2020 VW Touareg R line towing 2019 VIP 565 with powertouch mover.

We have a Numax 110ah in our Coachman and it's about the biggest that will fit the tray.

2019 Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150 bhp) AWD Manual and 2022 Coachman Acadia GTS 565.

Got mine sorted now thanks, did think of keeping the battery of the Bailey Senator Vermont which I am selling . The battery was new 7 months ago but it's only rated at 88ah, so even though I keep it on a intelli charge to keep it maintained, don't think it will be upto the job for the new coachman 545 .

Luckily we are all different

• 6 years later...

The battery box on the coachman 545 vip 

is 352x172x190 I’ve just made mistake of ordering a platinum 110ah and this won’t fit

the box is smaller than the one on the 575 ??