Caravan Club Booking Line Number

ncmorgan

well tomorrow is caravan club booking for next year, let the madness begin, I have searched there site for number but unless iam blind it has everyone but the booking line number.

does anyone know the number

thanks

Honda crv ex 2. 2 manual

elddis 20/6 2017

Thanks ian wife just passed it, so I am blind after all, good luck everyone tomorrow will be fun as always, crazy system if you ask me, its like they think everyone is retired and can spend all day on the phone on ( hold ) booking a site that they may or may not need next year, like I can see 7 months into future ?

Honda crv ex 2. 2 manual

elddis 20/6 2017

And then the problem arises when you want to actually book a holiday and find that you have to go home every weekend because the sites are already fully booked Friday and Saturday nights.

Hyundai Santa Fe CRD auto + Burstner Belcanto 525 TL

http://www. oldagetraveller. net/

. .. they think everyone is retired and can spend all day on the phone on hold booking a site that they may or may not need next year

No offence ncmorgan, but why do you bother then?

I always leave it until the last minute, and I've never failed to get on a CC site yet.

John

And then the problem arises when you want to actually book a holiday and find that you have to go home every weekend because the sites are already fully booked Friday and Saturday nights.

Yep the age old problem which they simply won't address and the reason I and several others i am aware of have resigned That and the revelation I hear tonight about the club on another thread about the magazine.

Phil.

Light travels faster than sound, thats why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Mine : Mercedes GLC 250d AMG, Lunar Clubman SB, Rockwood 5th Wheel Trailer, La Manga Spain.

I always leave it until the last minute, and I've never failed to get on a CC site yet.

John

Same here, never had a problem yet booking dates when and where we want

Are you sure you wish to change from Blue Alert to Red sir? It will mean having to change the bulb

No offence but its true and I bother because we wouldn't get any decent sites, you must pick dates that no body wants or lucky !

No offence but its true and I bother because we wouldn't get any decent sites, you must pick dates that no body wants or lucky !

Being stuck with school holidays us familys have no choice, it seems the caravan club is set up for retired people or people who can pick an choose, so no comments on why do you bother thankyou

Honda crv ex 2. 2 manual

elddis 20/6 2017

I start looking about two or three months before I want to go and pick up all the cancellations. Only time it didn't work was with Chatsworth this year.

Kia Sorrento towing a Coachman VIP 575/4

Our blog: jennyandjohngocaravanning. wordpress. com

Typical greedy pensioners if its free grab it. About time a non refundable deposit was taken. They would not book loads of weekends then

I knew that "deposits" wouldn't be far behind "CC Booking Day"!!! :rolleyes:

From a pensioner who uses CC Sites but once or twice a year (but CL's lot).

G.

that's it . . I'm finished with this forum . . bigots, you are welcome to it.

Well if you are guilty, then you are part of the problem

Land Rover Discovery and Conquerer 630

This was not meant to get personal, just a debate about the way the caravan club holds a day to book next years bookings and how hard it is for me a family man to book dates months in advance, I ask for this topic to be locked so no one else gets upset

Thanks for everones input

Honda crv ex 2. 2 manual

elddis 20/6 2017

This was not meant to get personal, just a debate about the way the caravan club holds a day to book next years bookings and how hard it is for me a family man to book dates months in advance, I ask for this topic to be locked so no one else gets upset

Thanks for everones input

Hi ncmorgan,

Nothing personal but. .., this has been "debated" every year in early December certainly since I joined the forum in 2007.

And nothing positive, each year, ever comes out having the debate on here. :(

that's it . . I'm finished with this forum . . bigots, you are welcome to it.

Hi Mr Nobody. ... you off again. ... see you in a new guise in a short while!! ;)

G.

Typical greedy pensioners if its free grab it. About time a non refundable deposit was taken. They would not book loads of weekends then

Dunno about the CC but I booked a C and CC site in the Lakes and had to pay a £25 deposit non refundable if I didn't give enough notice, which is fair enough. There again I am a greedy pensioner LOL.

Edited by henrypartridge

Isuzu D Max pulling Bailey Unicorn 2 Valencia

Bailey Autograph 740 MH: Isuzu for sale LOL

Read what the club has had to say at length on this topic. For them it is a commercial decision and it works as in maximises the site usage and thus their income.

Now each year this topic crops up and each year the same uninformed views are put forward. If you want the discussion I and many others are up for it but past airings of the topic would show that your point of view is completely without foundation. Do you really really want all this gone over again, I do not but If it is really necessary I will.

Bill

Growing old is compulsory, growing up is not.

Why would pensioners book weekends when it is often more expensive, more crowded and certainly more noisy ?

After more than 35 years caravanning changed to motorhome for 5 years and loved it but now back in the fold of caravanning but still miss our motorhome.

Kia Sorento KX3 Auto - 2021 Coachman Laser Xcel 575 Sussex Caravans Limited Edition

Sorry ncmorgan, I'm just stating what I find to be the case . .. . ..

. .. we wouldn't get any decent sites

Yes you would . .. and those of us who book late do get what we want.

. .. you must pick dates that no body wants or lucky

Not true - I pick any dates I want and get them . .. luck doesn't come into it.

Being stuck with school holidays us familys have no choice

Sorry, but again not true . .. I book at very short notice in peak times and still get in.

. .. it seems the caravan club is set up for retired people or people who can pick an choose

When I go on-line, ring the CC, or ring a site, they don't know if i'm 18 or 78, if I'm a family man or not, or whether I do paid work or unpaid (aka retired).

Give late booking a try . .. I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised.

John

Edited by Johnaldo

John

Same as us. We always manage to find somewhere.

Sadly no van anymore but 35 years was a good run

John

SORRY most family people go away in school holidays and bank holidays, iam not on about normal mon to fri weeks when we are all working . if you didn't book today all bank holidays will be fully booked and the main weekends in summer holidays will be fully booked up FACT I know this because ive tried . all iam saying is its madness to have one day in December to book your holidays for the next few months just so you get in at bank holidays and peak summer holidays .

Honda crv ex 2. 2 manual

elddis 20/6 2017

First time at being able to book on line on first day. Web site saying my email and password does not match your your registered detail. Never had a problem before. Typical.

Edited by jbart

Hi Bill,

I also read the report in the magazine where they were answering the booking myths as they put it,

Paul B

. .......Mondeo Estate & Elddis Avanté 505 (Tobago)