Ticket Giveaway Competition For 2014 Spring Caravan & Camping Show!

NickJ

The Caravan & Camping Show will be returning, bigger and better, to the NEC in Birmingham for the 2014, from 18th-23rd February.
The NCC have very kindly offered us 20 pairs of tickets to give away to some lucky Caravan Talk members. All you need to do is write us a review. ..it can be a review of your 'van, towcar, or a campsite in the UK or Europe; for details on how to enter the competition, read on. ..
spring-show.png
Show details from the NCC as follows :)

Now over 70,000m2 (the equivalent of 1,750 average campsite pitches) The Caravan & Camping Show is the UK’s biggest start of season showcase, last year attracting over 83,000 visitors.
The Show is a fantastic opportunity for new and experienced caravanners to buy and browse all the latest products from all the leading manufacturers, dealers and importers, pick up useful tips and advice from hundreds of industry experts, be inspired by fresh destinations and days out ideas and stock up on essential outdoor leisure accessories – many at ‘show-only’ prices.
With half term dates, The Caravan & Camping Show is a fun-filled day out for all the family with free ‘have-a-go’ features on offer for visitors of all ages, each inspired by the outdoor holiday lifestyle. Under expert instruction you can try rock climbing, mountain biking and a kid’s assault course. You can also enjoy Campsite Cookery demonstrations from special guests.
For those new to touring or just looking to perfect their skills and gain confidence, The Camping and Caravanning Club will be offering free professional instruction on ‘how to tow safely’ from behind the wheel. If you fancy giving motorhome manoeuvring a try, The Caravan Club will be offering free 20 minute taster sessions.
As well as all the latest tourers, there will be hundreds of new motorhomes, conversions, folding caravans and trailer tents, plus all the new season holiday homes, park homes and lodges.
For those looking to get into camping, the Show offers a whole hall dedicated to the display of tents and camping related accessories (a 60% increase on 2013). From easy-erect pop ups to large family tents, the best brands will be on display including Gelert, Kampa, OlPro, Outwell, Quest, Sprayway, Vango and Zempire.
The Caravan & Camping Show is the best place to buy, book or browse everything you need for great value holidays in the great outdoors. Book tickets early and benefit from a discounted advance ticket price of just £7. 00 for seniors (60 + years) and £8. 00 for adults*. Children age 15 years and under are admitted free of charge when accompanied by a paying adult/senior.
Tickets include parking and a show guide (subject to availability).
To book tickets, please visit www. thecaravanandcampingshow. co. uk or call 0844 581 1250.
*Advance tickets must be purchased before 23:59 on the 17th February 2014, and are subject to a £1 transaction fee. On-the-door tickets are priced at £9 for seniors (60+) and £10 for adults.

How to enter our ticket giveaway competition. ..

Fancy winning a pair of tickets to the Caravan & Camping Show 2014?

It couldn't be easier. Well, not much. All we want from you is a review posted on CT. ..it can be a review of your caravan, your towcar, or a campsite you've stayed at either in the UK or Europe.

To enter into the prize draw, simply write us a review, and post a link to it in this thread. You're more than welcome to enter multiple reviews for more chances to win.

Best of luck, looking forward to seeing your contributions ^_^

p. s. Review links only in this thread please, or else it's a nightmare to keep the place tidy.

T&Cs

Multiple entries are fine - the more reviews you write, the more chances you have of coming out of the hat.

We'd like the reviews to be as helpful as possible for the CT community. Obviously non-genuine reviews submitted for this competition will not be accepted!

The deadline for entering this competition is midnight on Monday 20th January 2014. Entries submitted after this date will not be included in the prize draw.

Winners will be selected at random from all competition entrants.

Winners will be notified by Caravan Talk PM and via the email address associated with the Caravan Talk membership account.

To ensure all tickets are delivered in time, we will set a response deadline for confirming acceptance of tickets. Tickets not claimed will be allocated in this time will have to be allocated elsewhere.

Edited by BenF
Edited to include existing reviews

Nick

Marketing Assistant | Caravan Talk

nick@caravantalk. co. uk

CaravanTalk on Facebook

Hi Nick . .... think of us . ..... in the far north . ....

Any chance of a competion for the Scottish Show at the SECC . ...???

Cheers

Pete

Mine : Land Rover Defender 90, big, black and shiney.
Polly's : Land Rover Discovery Sport, HSE in Scotia Grey . .......
Towing : A 2011 Coachman Pastiche 545, on the driveway . ....... and now a CT Ninja, too.

Hi Nick . .... think of us . ..... in the far north . ....

Any chance of a competion for the Scottish Show at the SECC . ...???

Cheers

Pete

We'll give them a call this week and see if we can get some tickets for the next one. ..

Tim
Developer | Caravan Talk

Spot on . ... Ben . ... Thanks . .....

Mine : Land Rover Defender 90, big, black and shiney.
Polly's : Land Rover Discovery Sport, HSE in Scotia Grey . .......
Towing : A 2011 Coachman Pastiche 545, on the driveway . ....... and now a CT Ninja, too.

Here's a link to my review.

I love my caravan!! and I really like free tickets.

http://www. caravantalk. co. uk/community/page/caravan-reviews/_/elddis/crusader-superstorm-r141

Not very happy with this Folks! I tried to help out CT when you launched tow car review, caravan review and Overseas site review by posting as many reviews as I could to help populate the sections. Now you are introducing a rule for a chance of these NEC tickets that it has to be a NEW Review. Well I can't just make one up so I am now not able to get a chance for these tickets which I would like to have.

Fair play folks

Dave

Discovery 4 HSE 2015, Bailey Unicorn S4 Barcelona 2018.
http://www. mycaravan. org. uk/

Come on caraman1! Think laterally. Why not review an Aire or a motorway service station! We have stayed overnight on many Aires. :lol:

Edited by BFM

Enjoy every minute of every day. It doesn't last nearly as long as you'd like, and there's no guarantee of coming this way again.

Not very happy with this Folks! I tried to help out CT when you launched tow car review, caravan review and Overseas site review by posting as many reviews as I could to help populate the sections. Now you are introducing a rule for a chance of these NEC tickets that it has to be a NEW Review. Well I can't just make one up so I am now not able to get a chance for these tickets which I would like to have.

Fair play folks

Dave

:goodpost: Me too :(

Edited by kiaboy

2013(13) Sorento KX2 2. 2 Diesel Manual, (With smelling clutch) Glittering Metal (Metallic Grey) dragging a 2020 Coachman VIP 520 with a Powrtouch Evolution Motor Mover (Towing @ 80. 0%) :)

Fair play folks

Dave

Sorry about that Dave, our enthusiasm to try and encourage more reviews neglected all of you who've already put in the effort to write reviews.

So, I've amended the T&Cs, you can link to any reviews you've posted, whether new or existing. Each review linked to counts as an entry and you're welcome to add even more reviews to get more entries!

:)

Tim
Developer | Caravan Talk

Sorry about that Dave, our enthusiasm to try and encourage more reviews neglected all of you who've already put in the effort to write reviews.

Slap on the wrist for me too there Dave & kiaboy - very sorry. Senses apparently slightly addled yesterday. ..possibly too much cake.

Thanks again for all your support with the reviews earlier in the year, very much appreciated. We just want to encourage some enthusiasm from those who haven't added any yet :)

Cheers

Nick

Nick

nick@caravantalk. co. uk

CaravanTalk on Facebook

The Caravan & Camping Show will be returning, bigger and better, to the NEC in Birmingham for the 2014, from 18th-23rd February.
The NCC have very kindly offered us 20 pairs of tickets to give away to some lucky Caravan Talk members. All you need to do is write us a review. ..it can be a review of your 'van, towcar, or a campsite in the UK or Europe; for details on how to enter the competition, read on. ..
spring-show.png
Show details from the NCC as follows :)

How to enter our ticket giveaway competition. ..

Fancy winning a pair of tickets to the Caravan & Camping Show 2014?

It couldn't be easier. Well, not much. All we want from you is a review posted on CT. ..it can be a review of your caravan, your towcar, or a campsite you've stayed at either in the UK or Europe.

To enter into the prize draw, simply write us a review, and post a link to it in this thread. You're more than welcome to enter multiple reviews for more chances to win.

Best of luck, looking forward to seeing your contributions ^_^

p. s. Review links only in this thread please, or else it's a nightmare to keep the place tidy.

T&Cs

Multiple entries are fine - the more reviews you write, the more chances you have of coming out of the hat.

We'd like the reviews to be as helpful as possible for the CT community. Obviously non-genuine reviews submitted for this competition will not be accepted!

The deadline for entering this competition is midnight on Monday 20th January 2014. Entries submitted after this date will not be included in the prize draw.

Winners will be selected at random from all competition entrants.

Winners will be notified by Caravan Talk PM and via the email address associated with the Caravan Talk membership account.

To ensure all tickets are delivered in time, we will set a response deadline for confirming acceptance of tickets. Tickets not claimed will be allocated in this time will have to be allocated elsewhere.

Review for Lunar Quasar 554 (Conquest)

http://www. caravantalk. co. uk/community/page/caravan-reviews/_/lunar/conquest-554-quasar-r145

Edited by Dep

Slap on the wrist for me too there Dave & kiaboy - very sorry. Senses apparently slightly addled yesterday. ..possibly too much cake.

Thanks again for all your support with the reviews earlier in the year, very much appreciated. We just want to encourage some enthusiasm from those who haven't added any yet :)

Cheers

Nick

Excellent news Nick, thanks.

Do we add all in one post or link them on separate posts?

Paul

2013(13) Sorento KX2 2. 2 Diesel Manual, (With smelling clutch) Glittering Metal (Metallic Grey) dragging a 2020 Coachman VIP 520 with a Powrtouch Evolution Motor Mover (Towing @ 80. 0%) :)

Excellent news Nick, thanks.

Do we add all in one post or link them on separate posts?

Paul

No probs :)

We're not overly fussed either way; for the sake of neatness let's say 1 post ideally, but if you stumble across some more that you'd forgotten about just whack them in another post.

Nick

nick@caravantalk. co. uk

CaravanTalk on Facebook

No probs :)

We're not overly fussed either way; for the sake of neatness let's say 1 post ideally, but if you stumble across some more that you'd forgotten about just whack them in another post.

Well I tried to post them separately, but they have all joined the original post :blink:

Well I tried to post them separately, but they have all joined the original post :blink:

The software does that automatically if you add something before anyone else does within a few minutes of the previous posting. It assumes you're forgetful and meant to add it to the first post :lol:

Nick

nick@caravantalk. co. uk

CaravanTalk on Facebook

http://www. caravantalk. co. uk/community/topic/89896-review-celtic-rambler/

is this the way i post a link to a review please? not done that before - thanks

Spot on Sue :) feel free to add your towcar and any campsites and link to them like this for more entries into the prize draw!

Tim
Developer | Caravan Talk

2019 Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150 bhp) AWD Manual and 2022 Coachman Acadia GTS 565.

To everyone who's posted a review recently (of which, there are many excellent ones), please remember to add a link to the review(s) in this thread if you want to enter the competition. ..

:D

Tim
Developer | Caravan Talk

• 1 month later...

We've just received the 20 pairs of tickets to the Spring Show, so don't miss out your chance to win a pair!

To everyone who's posted a review recently (of which, there are many excellent ones), please remember to add a link to the review(s) in this thread if you want to enter the competition. ..

:D

Tim
Developer | Caravan Talk