Nickj Is Leaving Caravan Talk

NickJ

Yup, you heard it first. ..I am hereby saying my official fond farewell to Caravan Talk.

Friday 6th December 2013 will be my last day with the CT team (the day before my birthday incidentally, for those of you who want to send presents for both occasions together ^_^)

2014 is quite an important year for me – I will be undergoing transformation from fiancé to husband – and my move to employment pastures new is one that makes sense for this next step in life :)

It’s unlikely that I’ll be able to say goodbye to everyone I’d like to in the scant time I have left but, as I am able to beam this missive to the masses through the forum, I’d like to take this opportunity to say a huge thank you to everyone – members, mods and trade folks alike – who have helped make this such a great experience for me.

I wish you all a very merry Christmas, a very happy 2014, and very wonderful lives thereafter.

All the best,

Nick

Nick

Marketing Assistant | Caravan Talk

nick@caravantalk. co. uk

CaravanTalk on Facebook

Oh wow Nick! We met albeit briefly but I have so enjoyed your input on CT (a job very well done) and you will be sorely missed. :(

All best wishes for your future, congratulations on your soon to be husband status, and a very merry Christmas to and yours. :)

T00ts

You've only failed when you've stopped trying! xx

I wish you well for the future both in employment and in your private life. Having been married for 38 yrs, I (and others here) know how important the right spouse is.

Every happiness for the future

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

Enjoy. ..........

geoff

Kia Sorento KX-1 CRDI 4WD towing an Elddis Affinity 530

Sorry to see you go Nick, Every happiness in your married life and the new Job

Coachman Amara 500/5 pulled by Rover75 Diesel Auto.

Hi Nick. The very best of Health,Wealth and Good Fortune with your ventures new.

Are you staying within a caravan related field or is your move not at all caravan related?

Could it be that you are actually part of the 'Something Going On' that Reads were hinting about some weeks ago :unsure: ?

That is about due for a resurrection,indeed about now :D .

Life in general can be a journey of chance with some winners and sadly some losers. Your outfit can never be left to chance. A short-while carrying out essential checks can ensure a long-time of happy & safe caravanning for all concerned.
Ignorance can often be bliss but is certainly not an excuse and when continually disregarded they can be totally disastrous for oneself and the innocent parties.

Good Luck Nick. Best of luck in the future.

2007 Bailey Series 5 Senator Arizona (4 berth, rear bathroom, side dinette) towed by a 57 Kia Sorento XS Auto with Kumho KL17 tyres, Reich Mover, Kampa Rally 390, Caravan Tyres : GT Radial Maxmiler CX 185/80 R14 102R.

Hi Nick

Very sorry to hear this,but if you have to go Go with the thought that we all shall miss you!

Very best of wishes for your new venture. .

Wish and your (wife to be)a very merry Christmas and happy new year. ..

Joe. ..

Good luck Nick, both in your career and life in general.

You've made a fair few posts that have made me chuckle and I'm sure you have made plenty a new CT'er feel welcome with your er. ... Welcomes!

Enjoy your journey.

Just beginning our adventure. 95% of my time on CT I use my phone. As a result correct spelling and grammer will be used sparingly. This is due to fat fingers. Please don't let it bother you.

Good luck Nick, thanks for your contribution to CT, you will be missed.

Merry Christmas and a happy New year to and your future wife.

2013(13) Sorento KX2 2. 2 Diesel Manual, (With smelling clutch) Glittering Metal (Metallic Grey) dragging a 2020 Coachman VIP 520 with a Powrtouch Evolution Motor Mover (Towing @ 80. 0%) :)

Congratulations and thanks for your input to CT.

I predict you will return to CT social club under another name when you feel the need to let off steam or ask advice about your newly betrothed. ;)

hawkaye :beardy:

Best wishes and good luck in your new roles. Thanks for a job well done.

Gordon

Nissan Qashqai 1. 6 dCi (130 PS) + Avondale Rialto 390-2

Sorry to see you go Nick but congratulations on your new wife and new job!

Who is now delegated as 'Coffee Maker Extraordinaire'? :D

Best wishes for 2014.

Regards.

Col

Proud to be a Patriot and CT Ninja
I get the feeling that beneath your sesquipedalian loquaciousness you're the same kind of fundamentalist intent on winning arguments through Argumentum Verbosium.

:(:(You really are leaving us??.......Oh well, good luck for the future, and

have a wonderful married life together! (Let us know when and where you

are getting married, and you can have a caravan guard-of-honour!!) :D

You mention 'pastures new', are you opening a CL site?? :ph34r: Popular date for birthdays! My

grandson and a granddaughter have their birthday same day!!

Edited by gravon42

2011 Land Rover Freelander 2, Lago grey 2013 Freelander Dynamic Black, followed by a 2013 Elddis 574 Magnum GT white

Well I for one won't miss you

I will really miss you!

Have a great journey Nick, take the chances that life gives you and it will be a road full of excitement and knowledge ;)

H.

Finding things funny since 1968 :blink:

Best wishes for the future.

Russell

Online blog and travels, although sometimes there is a lack of travel due to work!

It's an uncharted sea, it's an unopened door but you've got to reach out and you've got to explore.

A pleasure to meet you and a sadness to part. Do drop in for a virtual pint now and again, won't you?

Enjoy every minute of every day. It doesn't last nearly as long as you'd like, and there's no guarantee of coming this way again.

It's all been said above, but I will add my good wishes. Do pop into the forum from time to time to see how we're all getting along!

Au Revoir!

2019 Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150 bhp) AWD Manual and 2022 Coachman Acadia GTS 565.

Many thanks for your time and efforts on here and Best Wishes for your future ventures and your life together.

Congratulations. ... many joke about marriage. .. but finding the right woman can make a man!!!!

It worked for me!!

G.

Morning all! Thank you so much for the lovely messages - really means a lot. I'm still knocking about until Friday, so to answer a few points. ..

Are you staying within a caravan related field or is your move not at all caravan related?

Non-caravan-related I'm afraid :o

Who is now delegated as 'Coffee Maker Extraordinaire'?

Ben will have to make his own, or organise a delivery contract with Starbucks. ..

(Let us know when and where you are getting married, and you can have a caravan guard-of-honour!!)

:lol: This would be an impressive feat. ..not sure how MrsJ would feel about it mind you. How about I give you the Top Gear filming time and location and you give Clarkson et al a caravan guard-of-honour?

take the chances that life gives you and it will be a road full of excitement and knowledge

Top advice that sir :)

A pleasure to meet you and a sadness to part. Do drop in for a virtual pint now and again, won't you?

Do pop into the forum from time to time to see how we're all getting along!

You betcha - I'll still be keeping an eye on you all from time to time. I'll try not to release too many felines among the flying rats :D

Nick

Marketing Assistant | Caravan Talk

nick@caravantalk. co. uk

CaravanTalk on Facebook

Last day today. Sad times :(

Hey matey, no simpathy from me you chose to leave, deserting us in the run up to Christmas and all that :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

It's been great meeting you, good luck

GPS