Sign in to follow this  
SamD

Alde ' Remote ' Control

Mmmm. A bit steep. Seems to be €375 in Germany including tax. Why the big difference? Its certainly something I'm interested in, but don't see why I should pay a premium price for living in the UK. I'll ask my Swedish colleagues how much it is there.

Hello there.

An RRP will generally be an upper limit. In theory, retailers will compete on best price, so the actual price tag on the shelf will hopefully be less.

Hello there.

An RRP will generally be an upper limit. In theory, retailers will compete on best price, so the actual price tag on the shelf will hopefully be less.

Fair comment. Haven't found anywhere online selling it in the UK to check. I'll ask at our dealer when we are there next. I have a very similar system for the heating at home, so am very tempted.

I'm struggling to find any caravan places that sell it. I've emailed some and they said they can't get it. Any suggestions, especially ones that might have an online shop?

Hello there. We've replied to your email, and it looks like things should work out quite well.

Hello there. We've replied to your email, and it looks like things should work out quite well.

Thanks, yes it does. Thanks for the help.

So did anyone ever fit one of these?