:welcome: to the Forum

Ford C-Max and Coachman Festival 380/2 SE 2006

Still trying to find the perfect pitch. Internet connected via 3 dongle Windows 7. ..110 amp Battery+ 65 watt roof mounted Solar and 25 watt Wind Turbine.

LED lighting. Status Aerial 315. Loose chattels marked with UV,.Reich Move Control. Safefill Fitted. ,CT. Ninja (Hon) Flies the flag. Tyron Bands

Not Much Money but we do see life. Motto . Carpe Diem .

Thanks for the lovely welcome!

I pick up my new van (to me) in October and cannot wait lol as so excited! I still have the basis of equipment to buy such as wastemasters, locks etc so if anyone has items for sale and live near Stroud Gloucestershire then please let me know.

Bye for now

Alan :D

Thanks for the lovely welcome!

I pick up my new van (to me) in October and cannot wait lol as so excited!

Alan :D

You may find this helpful then. ........... http://www. caravantalk. co. uk/caravan-finance/buying which includes this. .....

http://www. caravantalk. co. uk/caravan-finance/buying/checks-when-buying-a-caravan

Ford C-Max and Coachman Festival 380/2 SE 2006

Still trying to find the perfect pitch. Internet connected via 3 dongle Windows 7. ..110 amp Battery+ 65 watt roof mounted Solar and 25 watt Wind Turbine.

LED lighting. Status Aerial 315. Loose chattels marked with UV,.Reich Move Control. Safefill Fitted. ,CT. Ninja (Hon) Flies the flag. Tyron Bands

Not Much Money but we do see life. Motto . Carpe Diem .