Sign in to follow this  
Mrconkers

Hello Novice Here, Looking For Site In Stoke On Trent.. Possibly Living In A Caravan

I thought i should introduce myself, i have just signed up to the forum and look forward to getting involved and gaining knowledge as i am a complete novice when it comes to caravans. Me and my partner will be looking to buy a 4 berth caravan in the near future and hopefully living in it on a site in stoke on trent.

The reason for doing this is my partner is starting university in September and we are looking for a cost effective way of living, we have been browsing flats in the Hanley area but at £350 a month would be very tight on money, therefore i am researching about living in a caravan. If anyone could point us in the direction of good sites that have pitches for all year stay that would be great. We will be returning home on weekends to Wolverhampton and staying in the caravan during the week.

Try uk campsite & do a search for seasonal pitches & all year round sites . i think your kidding yourself if you are thinking its a cheap way to live week in week out . good luck

Try uk campsite & do a search for seasonal pitches & all year round sites . i think your kidding yourself if you are thinking its a cheap way to live week in week out . good luck

:goodpost:

£350 a month sounds good for a flat

Your site fees will possible £15 - 20 a night Plus the cost of buying the caravan And remember there are jobs to do everyday fetching water emptying the toilet

It may be cheaper to commute. I did the reverse journey - Stoke on Trent to Wolverhampton - for several years, and at just over 30 miles is not to arduaus, mainly on motorways.

Thanks. .........Paul

Welcome Conkers to the forums. Love caravanning but also love going home to my bed!