Are You A Lurker Here?

I am a lurker. Have learnt loads of tips etc on here and passed it on to hubby, who is very grateful! When we wanted to change our outfit I spent hours on here trying to decide which to buy. Some of the posts really brighten up a dull day. Thank you everyone.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys, I'm a lurker too, I do enjoy looking at the posts but would only be tempted to post if it would be helpful.

Sorry guys, I'm a lurker too, I do enjoy looking at the posts but would only be tempted to post if it would be helpful.

Hello Greasychips and a belated welcome to the forum. .......talking fishing is helpful :)

Paul B

. .......Mondeo Estate & Elddis Avanté 505 (Tobago)

i don`t lurk, i read this forum everyday, if i think i can help someone i`l always try to,but if i`m not sure i don`t post.

i have started topics, mostly in a light hearted way, the odd serious one.

and i don`t mind being told i`m wrong.

Here ! Here ! :goodpost: . ....

GAS . .... :angry:

"to be auld and wise you must first be young and daft "

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to post more often but currently other commitments are taking over! I do still check in and post when I have something valid to say! Our poor van has been rested for just over a month. It must be wondering if it's been forgotten about.

2005 Mondeo 2. 0 TDCI 130 2007 Mondeo Ghia X 2. 0 TDCI 130 + 1991 Bailey Scorpio Avallon 2005 Ace Jubilee Courier

I 'lurk'..... but I try only to reply to posts that I know something about and try to contribute in a positive manner. ..... ( which aren't many! :) ) . .....unlike some, who seem to suffer from keyboard diarrhea. ...

Always try to plck adjectivesthat you can spell. ...

I have a look every few days or so. My main reason for joining was to get a few ideas re travelling around the UK, either with a van or motorhome. I was contemplating buying a van, using it for 12 months, then selling it before returning home. But reading some of the threads re wintering in a caravan in the UK has put me off that idea! Also, the hassle of address, and rego of the van and car are possibly not worth the effort. I'm now thinking of hiring a m/h for 3 months during your summer, then coming home for ours in our van. Strangely, there is a fair bit of difference in the subjects/problems discussed on this forum, and the one I frequent here at home, so I tend to lurk and learn rather than comment. Most of your vans and towing problems, etc are different to ours.

Graham

Diesel Pathfinder 140kw/450nm towing off road Trakmaster 16' Nullarbor caravan.
690 watt solar, 300 amphr Lifep04, 3 x 85 L water tanks. Airbag suspension.

I lurk therefore I am!

Makes a change from being a loof :P

Mitsubishi ASX4 2. 2 Auto Outlander PHEV GX5HS & Compass Omega 574 - with wifey & woofie!