Battery And Power Touch Evolution Weights

SteveE53

Hi, has anyone any idea what a large leisure battery and a Power touch evolution weigh in at please? Have just taken my new Lexon 540 to a local weighbridge and it's 45 kg over weight with very little in it.

Also, what's included in MIRO please

Also, what's included in MIRO please

It's the mass of the van plus manufacturers standard equipment plus all essential fluids (freshwater, central heating, toilet water etc filled to 100% of capacity)

Edited by kwakdonut

Thanks for the speedy help folks. Just one probably silly question, my van is single axle and has a motor on each wheel, will this be 30 or 60kg please?

Hi, has anyone any idea what a large leisure battery and a Power touch evolution weigh in at please? Have just taken my new Lexon 540 to a local weighbridge and it's 45 kg over weight with very little in it.

Is this 45kgs over the Miro or the Mtplm.

Mtplm, so very concerned. Will empty van of all personal effects and have it re-weighed and start again. New to caravanning and my CRV just asks for more, so didn't realise how overweight I was.

Mtplm, so very concerned. Will empty van of all personal effects and have it re-weighed and start again. New to caravanning and my CRV just asks for more, so didn't realise how overweight I was.

Surprising how easy it is to be overweight .

Dave

Not arf, glad I got weighed.

Sorted the overweight problem, just took the wifes shoes out and now have bags of free weight

No, just that she'll have to cut down to 10 or 12 pairs for the next weekend we're away.

Cheers

SteveE

My 110 Ah banner energy bull battery weighs 27. 3 kg, couldn't believe how heavy they are.