Sign in to follow this  
MonkeyMark

Diy Wood-Gas Stoves

Hi all,

Just wondered if any of you have tried making a DIY wood gas burning stove?

Im still in the process of researching this but it seems they are very efficient and can boil a kettle quicker than electric.

So, anyone tried making/using one of these? What were your findings and where did you get the information/design from?

Cheers, Mark

But some sites won't let you use them due to fire regulations. ..

Thats exactly the sort of thing i mean.

Theres a few (read "loads") of videos on youtube of people making them but im trying to find a site that has the science part on there so as to work out which of the videos/instructions are best as im sure some of them will just be people guessing how to make them.

Its not just for on site, i simply like making things from nothing and seeing something being used instead of going to a landfill.

Thats exactly the sort of thing i mean.

Theres a few (read "loads") of videos on youtube of people making them but im trying to find a site that has the science part on there so as to work out which of the videos/instructions are best as im sure some of them will just be people guessing how to make them.

Its not just for on site, i simply like making things from nothing and seeing something being used instead of going to a landfill.

Come and fix my shed then. .. lol

had to move it due to next door having a new fence fitted. .. Bottoms rotted out of it. ..

Mind you it is over 20 years old. ..

Sign in to follow this