Black Streak Syndrome!

Landrovernut

aldi caravan cleaner . takes black streaks of instatly

I have been to a show at Peterborough & bought some shampoo & waterless cleaner from Rapid Shine, they have a wedsite http://rapidshineproducts. co. uk/ & look under exterior care the shampoo gets all the marks off & used neat on a damp cloth is unreal but I use the waterless cleaner for when I am out as I do not need a bucket etc. . to get clean. When I was there I spoke to the 2 guys on the stall & they told me to get it clean & use a good polish (They had rapid Guard) small bottle but good stuff - I have done it once with that & just keep topping up the polish with there waterless wash.

I was told the Rapid Guard last up to 5 years BUT I am so impressed I am going to do mine every other year to keep it looking like it does now.

Super company www. rapidshineproducts. co. uk

:D

Thanks for the info - have just been looking at the web site via your link. Think I will give it a go. Sounds like an easier solution. Perhaps I should also clean the roof more often but that's a s-- of a job!!

• 3 years later...

Eriba owners could buy a strip especially made

to deflect this sort of torrent water.

I cannot remember the exact details but it worked well

We make sure that the roof is washed & polished twice a year, this has virtually stopped the issue. Just spent 4 hours the weekend doing just that, will do it again end of August. We use fenwicks shampoo, booby dazzler & Mer polish twice a year.