Bulbs?

chris larkins

Hi i am off to France in March and i am looking for a complete set of bulbs for my Mondeo ghia x estate 2004 . But i cannot find a complete list in my handbook can any one help?

Thanks in advance.

Chris L :)

Hi i am off to France in March and i am looking for a complete set of bulbs for my Mondeo ghia x estate 2004 . But i cannot find a complete list in my handbook can any one help?

Thanks in advance.

Chris L :)

Try your local Ford dealer for a spare bulb set - for the Kia Sorento the nicely boxed set is just £5 something so I am sure that Ford will do something similar.

BTW we worked out that if you bought the bulbs individually at Halfords they would cost in the region of £10. 00 AND that is without the special box! :huh:

Try your local Ford dealer for a spare bulb set - for the Kia Sorento the nicely boxed set is just £5 something so I am sure that Ford will do something similar.

BTW we worked out that if you bought the bulbs individually at Halfords they would cost in the region of £10. 00 AND that is without the special box! :huh:

Cheers Ted i will rush down and see if can annoy a salesperson :rolleyes: i have 1/2 an hour to spare before i go back to work :(

Lidl currently have bulb sets for under £4. 00 there are four different sets H1 to H4 so make sure you know what type you want but they are a bargain in my mind - pity I already have bulb sets for my various vehicles -_-

. ..................I already have bulb sets for my various vehicles -_-

I had a full set of bulbs (in addition to a set I picked up in a French supermarket at a fraction of the UK price.) When I needed a bulb from the the fulset, I found half of the boxes empty. No. 1 son apparently couldn't be bothered to replace them after he had used them (without asking of course)