Sign in to follow this  
Alyvin

Eterniti Spotted

Such a pity about Eterniti had high hopes for them wonder what happened to the founder Phil Daniels wasnt it?

Phil.

Edited by phil1041

No idea although i believe he lost a lot of money in the venture.

Personally i think it would be good if he came to one of our meetings to see the vans that he developed together in one place. Not sure if he would want to and not discussed this with the other owners but i think he would be very welcome.

There is one parked up at David Broome equestrian ctr needs a good wash

There is one parked up at David Broome equestrian ctr needs a good wash

I spotted one today at the traffic lights in Craigie Road Ayr, just out of the CC site there.

Still holds a lot of presence on the road,

I was the guy in the XF giving you the thumbs up.

Was it you IanV8, hope you had a nice stay in Ayrshire albeit the weather could have been a bit better.

Mind you just last week the views over to Arran passing from our village was quite spectacular with the air so clear and the snow on top.

Coachman

Was probably me but not coming out of Craigie, coming out of the racecourse where the Scottish National Rally was just finishing.

A bit wet and windy and I took I'll on Saturday night, had a visit to Ayr hospital on Monday.

We should have been going to Eglinton for the rest of the week but came home instead.

Ian

Spotted an eterniti at Cirencester cc over the bank holiday.

Parked next to it was a lovely jet black vw amorok

Coachman

Was probably me but not coming out of Craigie, coming out of the racecourse where the Scottish National Rally was just finishing.

A bit wet and windy and I took I'll on Saturday night, had a visit to Ayr hospital on Monday.

We should have been going to Eglinton for the rest of the week but came home instead.

Ian

I thought it was you as I had met you at the SEC on the Eterniti stand.

Hope you're keeping better.

We've been stuck at home since returning from Malta preparing for friends coming over from Malta for a week with us.

We seem to spend more time there than in our caravan B)

There's one a few streets from me in Poole, used to have a Senator Louisiana until last week :)

• Like 1

There's one a few streets from me in Poole, used to have a Senator Louisiana until last week :)

It's a beautiful van. ..they stayed with us after picking it up. We're still waiting to spot one on the road. ....

• Like 1

There's one on York beechwood grange this weekend. I was given a guided tour by a very nice couple who love it.

I would have considered buying. A new one if they had still been in production. Hey ho. Back to the hobby idea

I saw a German model last week on a German version of auto trader and that had a slide out and weighed 3000kg. Wow. It was also 63000 euros.

• Like 1

There's one on York beechwood grange this weekend. I was given a guided tour by a very nice couple who love it.

I would have considered buying. A new one if they had still been in production. Hey ho. Back to the hobby idea

I saw a German model last week on a German version of auto trader and that had a slide out and weighed 3000kg. Wow. It was also 63000 euros.

I was looking at that one this weekend too at Beechwood, nice van, Nice site too! :-)

There are a couple for sale. ... Personal circumstances forcing sales not any issues with the vans. As far as owners vans go, the issues have all now been identified and solutions found. Anyway, if interested I have all the details on them.

One is on a seasonal at Daisy Bank Adult Touring Park, nr Bishops Castle, Shropshire. It looks well embedded, almost like a static.

• Like 1

It's our van that's 'embedded' on Daisy Bank. Our Eterniti is the best thing we've EVER bought. ...the next best thing is the pitch for the year at Daisy Bank. Utter bliss!

Perfect pitch for our perfect van. ..sorry if I appear smug. ..but that's how I feel about it.

• Like 4

post-69382-0-73294800-1440008312_thumb.jpg

Spotted tonight on the M180 east, never seen one before, looked very nice.

No, I didn't take the pic whilst driving.

Spotted yesterday at Bien Assise for one night.

Mansfields from Cornwall Devon area.

Three Star - the Infiniti you spotted is a friend of ours and they love it. They say the little things that it does/has puts it head and shoulders above any other caravan they have ever owned!!!

Spotted recently at a location I do not wish to disclose.

Eterniti DB4

Spotted recently at a location I do not wish to disclose.

Oh! Go on tell us. :)

Dave

There's one parked in our storage place "somewhere in South East Wales"

Mike :ph34r::ph34r:

Well, DeeTee, it's very like one at Aldeburgh last weekend. ....

Oh! Go on tell us. :)

Dave

My lips are sealed though another clue here:

Eterniti rear view

Well, DeeTee, it's very like one at Aldeburgh last weekend. ....

Many miles from Aldeburgh at the time.

It may be this one which was seen in the same location in May 2015.

Eterniti May 2013

Going north on the M6 just north of Penrith yesterday.

Towed by a silver crew cab.

Ian

Passed on today on the way to carmarthen being towed by black q7 nose was so high back of van was almost rubbing the road couldn't have been a pleasant tow