Sign in to follow this  
Alyvin

Eterniti Spotted

I spotted an eterniti travelling southbound on the M6 today. It was just past junction 26. Unfortunately I was travelling northbound so couldn't get a good look.

Was it any of our forum members?

Edited by Alyvin

I saw one over Easter at Oakdown Caravan Park just outside Sidmouth.

M1 northbound in the roadworks approx 9. 00 am, pulled by a range rover with a small number. ... Looked like a very nice outfit.

HI

The owners will have to start naming the vans like Eddie Stobart :D obviuosly not got the same quantities as them (YET)

Graham

• Like 1

I met another Eterniti Owner iB4 who has sited their van on Home Farm, Brean Sands. They love it! ;)

Was it Marie and Leighton Thomas ? they have got there's sited at home farm, they have got a 2013 IB4.

Keep your eyes open you might see a IK3 travelling between widnes and brean sands tomorrow 😜.

Edited by FUZZY_DUCK

Was it Marie and Leighton Thomas ? they have got there's sited at home farm, they have got a 2013 IB4.

Yes that's them. I was there with the loan FB6 for the weekend, we had a nice chat, trhey had not seen another Eterniti van on the site before.

Yes that's them. I was there with the loan FB6 for the weekend, we had a nice chat, trhey had not seen another Eterniti van on the site before.

Yes we went to see them to have a look round and ask them some questions and get some advice they are very nice people.

hopefully i will be on the M6/M1 in the morning going south after collecting the IB4 from Widnes,it will be nice to have it back

The only Eterniti I have ever seen in "captivity" was sighted on two occasions last year on a caravan site in Adderbury. ;):rolleyes:

I have never seen one on the road except mine.

Saw one on site in France, they were on the same rally as us, and one on site in the New Forrest.

We will be on the M9 later today.

Ian

I too have never seen another one in captivity, but there was a Stealth at Barnard Castle CC site this weekend :o

Spotted one earlier today going south bound on the M6 just around junction 26 I think. It had a front cover on it but I didn't have time to spot the tug.

There was another rather special caravan following just about 20 minutes behind, It was an Airstream and again didn't have time to spot the tug.

I was driving solo in my V6 Rover 75, not my tow car which is the diesel version.

C&CC steward at Oxford has got one, lovely looking van, such a shame about the company's problems.

One camped on Filey Brigg at the moment, with a very nice tailored bra. .. Pulled with a RRS. ... Nice outfit.

IB4 at Bay View Farm - Croyde, They are a good looking van. Aw one at Knutsford services earlier in the year too.

One at Alderstead Heath CC site this weekend.

All this reminds me of when I was a youngster in Doncaster, we'd stand on the corner near the Don Cinema where the old A1 split into two A1 & A19 ( pre A 1 (M). ) & we'd do a bit of BRS spotting. The BRS lorries would all have the depot names written on the trailers & the joy was of course spotting a fresh one, similar pastime to train spotting.

We had got a bit blasé about train spotting by this time as the main East Coast lines & the Leeds - London line passed within 600 yards of our house.

Sun 3rd August at Portsmouth ferry terminal waiting in the queue for St Malo overnight ferry. Being towed by a big American pick up.

Me and my mate stood opposite admiring it. Although we did notice the delaminating sidewall. And the talk went on to the sad demise of the company. Still cant believe it :(

Sun 3rd August at Portsmouth ferry terminal waiting in the queue for St Malo overnight ferry. Being towed by a big American pick up.

Me and my mate stood opposite admiring it. Although we did notice the delaminating sidewall. And the talk went on to the sad demise of the company. Still cant believe it :(

Given the delamination that you witnessed and the various technical, production and monetary problems within such a young company, does it surprise. :blink:

Hate to say It and talking from experience, maybe its better the devil you know ! :mellow:

Edited by Gaz40

was shown around one at Twinwood 40's festival a 6 berth with leather and a babybath shower tray. Very impressed with the space and finish.

Pitched next to a twin axle job pulled by an Audi 4 x 4 at Cirencester park this weekend.

Was towing mine home on Sunday and when we crossed over the M90 there was another Eterniti stuck in the queue for the Forth Bridge.

Ian

One at Chapel Lane Birmingham over last few weeks.

Wardens at Oxford C & CC site have one.

poolebob