Make Up The Bed

Jimmy

Hello i hope some one can help we got a bailey senator 2001 model. ( not that daft i can make up the bed ) BUT can not work out how to position the coshens its like a jigsaw i always left with a space. this is for the Dbl bed at the back of caravan.

Thanks Jim

Perth Scotland

• 1 month later...
If all fails get the stanley knife out !!

16531[/snapback]

Not sure of the specific model you have - but usually if you move the cushions around so that the back rests are in the middle of the slat area - or IF the cushions have a raised area place these outside so that they do not make a 'hump' in the bed.

Hope I explained that

Margaret

Margaret

I don't do technical !!!

Just me and my showdogs!!

• 2 weeks later...
Hello i hope some one can help we got a bailey senator 2001 model. ( not that daft i can make up the bed ) BUT can not work out how to position the coshens its like a jigsaw i always  left with a space. this is for the Dbl bed at the back of caravan.

Thanks  Jim 

Perth Scotland

5135[/snapback]

Hi Jim

After much experimentation we have found that longitudinal placement ie sleeping along a cushion rather than across is the more comfortable option with our Bailey Auvergne.

regards

John Lee

After much experimentation I have found the best way and simplest is to slide out the bed slats from underneath the front cupboard rotate both seat cushions so they are pattern side downwards with the thinner part of the cushion centremost.

The back cushions are then also rotated so you are sleeping on the back of the cushions. (This evens them out a bit).

By doing it this way you are just rotating the cushions not wrestling with them into a different location.

You end up with a slightly uneven bed however it usually matches the contours of you body.

I find I have very comfortable nights even without the aid of alcohol!

Oh I forgot to mention the small side cushions I just place a alongside on the one below the window.

Desperado