Built In Regulator

Plagegarcon

Is my understanding correct from reading the other messages a new van comes with a built in regulator.

Does this mean I purchase a connector (pig tail) to go from my gas bottle to the bulilt in regulator .

Depending on if I purchase butane or propane bottle I then buy the appropriate of pig tail.

Tony

Spot on.

Gordon.

Fourwinds Hurricane 31D Motorhome. Also MGTF135 1. 8i Roadster (fun) & Volvo V70 3.2Ltr LPG (everyday car)
Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan and Motorhome Talk.

I have purchased 2 new 'vans in the past 18 months and the pig tails have been supplied without any charge to suit the type of gas bottle. You shouldn't have to purchase them yourself.

Guest mr_sheens

there is no legal requirement for a caravan manufacturer to supply the pigtails. some good dealerships do provide them free of charge and some others dont, but its the dealership who decides if you get them for free, not the manufacturer.

• 2 weeks later...

If you want pigtails or gas bottle adaptors try www. bes. co. uk Their pigtails are available with or without non return and excess pressure valves at half the price a Dealer charges.

Archived