Local dealer close to me,only has about 15 vans at a time to sell has the following 3 vans that took my eye

1,adria adora plus 532 up 2008 model at 7995

2, Bailey senator indiana 2009 model at 10,795

3,Bailey olympus 534 2010 model at 10. 795

Always been a bailey caravan man looks and spec etc,but not sure about the adria

Any points of view would help,due to see adria sunday

Buy the one you love the most.

Kia KX 3 auto / Bailey Alicanto Grande Estoril and Swift Challenger 570 (2010 model Not towed - used as a static)

What he said - there are supporters and detractors for all makes, some justified and some not. Get the one you want

2018 S-Max Titanium 2. 0 Tdci (177. 54bhp,180ps,132kw) Powershift + 2015 Unicorn III Cadz, Ventura Marlin porch awning

From what I have read the Adria will certainly be no worse than the Baileys so if the price, layout, decor and weight of the van suits then thats the one to go for be it Adria or Bailey.

2004 Citroen C5 2. 0ltr diesel auto VTR and 2011 Bailey Orion 430/4

That bailey olympus is keenly priced. I got 12,000 for my 2010. 534 in part exchange recently! I never use to be a fan of Adria but I think that they have really upped their game and their vans seem really good, don't know about after sales support though. bailey on the other hand are very quick with parts etc. . And there's the advantage of ordering parts online with them if you need anything.

Rob

Caravanless. ...

My only concern would be the servicing of the Adria, I believe that they have to go to special Adria service centres as they are made differently to the normal caravans

Bailey Pageant Bretagne Series 6 - LR Discovery Td5 Auto

That's a bit dismissive Andy, Adria are 'normal' caravans in Slovenia and large parts of the Continent. One of the EU's largest caravan, motorhome and static building businesses. .

I've got nothing to do on this hot afternoon

but to settle down and write you a line.

My only concern would be the servicing of the Adria, I believe that they have to go to special Adria service centres as they are made differently to the normal caravans

You do have to use an approved adria service centre to keep warranty in tact. Not sure how long the warranty was on a 2008 model. Maybe it has already run out, meaning anywhere can now service it. Again not sure on a 2008 model but all the bits on our 2010 are not adria specific. With exception of body work, upholstry etc as you would expect.

Having owned both Adria and Bailey unless you get a bad one then either do the job they are designed to do.

As others have mentioned go for the one that will suit your needs the best.

A seemingly problem free 2010 model Adria Altea 542dk that has more than its fair share of use.

adria for me parts no probs as i have had them in days (unlike my swift ) and more solid and dont tend to leak ? but its down to you and personal choice not a fan off bailey but thats me .

I have a soft spot of Adria it was my first van £800 of EBay, tugged it around the South West and around France for a good few years - but everyone is correct, it not what other people think its what suits you and your needs, when caravans are concerned reseach is everything - the little things that annoy you in a Show room annoy the hell out of you 2 years later in the middle of Europe.

That's a bit dismissive Andy, Adria are 'normal' caravans in Slovenia and large parts of the Continent. One of the EU's largest caravan, motorhome and static building businesses. .

Sorry you took it wrong - was not being at all dismisive and the normal was with reference to the wall construction of UK caravans which is why you have to use an Adria Approved Centre rather than a NCC approved service centre which you can use for virtually all UK biult caravans

Bailey Pageant Bretagne Series 6 - LR Discovery Td5 Auto

A lot of our choice goes on how it feels, we found lots of vans felt cold, garish or simply too plain.

John

Volvo V70 D3 SE (was Peugeot 4007, SsangYong Korando), Pulling a Lunar Clubman SI 2015. If you are depressed, you are living in the past. If you are anxious, you are living in the future. If you are at peace, you are living in the present.

Changed from Bailey to Adria last year and am certainly not sorry. At 6 years old the Senator had damp around front window and a crack in the rear panel. Adria, although much more basic, seems to be more solidly built. Simple enough to upgrade by fitting battery and smart charger. Love the eye level fridge and gas locker over the axle. Also spare wheel is easily accessed in the locker, far better than underslung. Will reappraise when it's 6 years old and see how it then compares. ......Mick