Towsure Expo Open Again

Dont know if this has been covered before but:-

Well it's showtime again so Towsure have the EXPO site open giving 10% dicount and free delievery so time to grab a bargain.

http://www. towsure-expo. co. uk/

50997[/snapback]

Anybody else having difficulty actually submitting an order here (ie after filling in all CC details etc?

Anybody else having difficulty actually submitting an order here (ie after filling in all CC details etc?

51115[/snapback]

Hi iansoady

I have just placed an order on the normal towsure web site and did not see a discount for expo. so I rang them,they cancelled my order and I reorder on the expo site discount plus free delivery. Only problem I had was that both sites would not reconise Reich pumps referance numbers ( try a few No's ) so I had to order a Whale pump

Regards

Dave

Thanks for the info re free delivery and 10% discount on offer from Towsure - Been through the catalogue and I'm now ready to be £130 poorer but I will save £13. 00 plus delivery - how lucky is that!!!

She who must be listened to insists that a Cadac - even with the huge savings on the 2005 catalogue prices is excess to our requirements as "We've never needed one before - can't see the need now" <_<

Can't wait to see one in action to see if she changes her opinion -

Ian

Dont know if this has been covered before but:-

Well it's showtime again so Towsure have the EXPO site open giving 10% dicount and free delievery so time to grab a bargain.

http://www. towsure-expo. co. uk/

50997[/snapback]

Thanks John for the Posting, just put my order in for more bits :rolleyes::rolleyes:

51115[/snapback]

Yes, but I'm also having problems on the main towsure site, so i don't know if it is me or them.

There have been a couple of issues but all should be ok now. Some items are missing from the EXPO site, mainly because it was originally constructed as a mirror of the main site, but wasn't included on a couple of stock updates (I think - I. T. really isn't my side of things!!!!).

If you have problems finding anything on EXPO we can take an order verbally over the phone (with relevent discounts). Ask to speak to me if the Sales Staff don't seem totally sure how to get this sorted for you (but they should be fine).

All the best,

John T.

jtanner@towsure. co. uk

There have been a couple of issues but all should be ok now. Some items are missing from the EXPO site, mainly because it was originally constructed as a mirror of the main site, but wasn't included on a couple of stock updates (I think - I. T. really isn't my side of things!!!!).

If you have problems finding anything on EXPO we can take an order verbally over the phone (with relevent discounts). Ask to speak to me if the Sales Staff don't seem totally sure how to get this sorted for you (but they should be fine).

All the best,

John T.

jtanner@towsure. co. uk

51450[/snapback]

Thanks for that response - I have tried again but keep getting a HTTP 500 response - internal server error when I actually try to pay. Maybe it's something to do with my setup but haven't had the problem anywhere else.

I'll ring in my order as suggested.

All the best,

John T.

jtanner@towsure. co. uk

51450[/snapback]

You cant get better service than that. Place my order ok but missed the last four numbers off my CC a young lady phoned my wife and the error was soon put right

All the Best Derek

If you have a sales enquiry please contact sales@towsure. co. uk

If it is about an order you have already received: enquiry@towsure. co. uk

Having said that, drop me a quick e-mail on jtanner@towsure. co. uk with any questions and I'll get back to you straight away.

All the best,

John T.

Thanks for that response - I have tried again but keep getting a HTTP 500 response - internal server error when I actually try to pay. Maybe it's something to do with my setup but haven't had the problem anywhere else.

I'll ring in my order as suggested.

51482[/snapback]

I discovered what the problem was - I wasn't filling in the start date for my card, which isn't generally required as it's a credit card. Note to Towsure IT department - a helpful message might be more useful than a 500 error. .... ;);)

If you have a sales enquiry please contact sales@towsure. co. uk

If it is about an order you have already received: enquiry@towsure. co. uk

Having said that, drop me a quick e-mail on jtanner@towsure. co. uk with any questions and I'll get back to you straight away.

All the best,

John T.

52041[/snapback]

John - Had great service on my recent order but one item received was not as advertised and I sent an email via the "Contact Us" form on the expo site - Is anyone checking the incomming mails?? Seems a long time to wait for response compared to ordering and receipt of goods which was 36 hours which is excellent!!

Thanks

Ian

Hi Ian.

Apologies - we seem to have recurring and ongoing problems with the on-line response forms. I'll raise it with our web support team.

With regards to your order, please e-mail me direct with your details and I'll get things sorted for you.

If an item is not as described we'll either pick it up and refund it, or ask you to send it back by post (depending on the size) and we will refund both the item and any return postage costs. If it isn't as described, it normally means that the supplier has changed the part on us, and we are therefore unlikely to be able to offer the exact same part.

All the best,

JT

jtanner@towsure. co. uk

I've just placed my order on the phone.

When on the website, it kept adding a £4. 95 delivery charge, so I rang and spoke to a very helpful member of staff who took my order at the Expo prices with no delivery charge!

Well done Towsure, a satisfied customer!

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know when this re-opens?

Spyder

They usually open when the shows start which should be Saturday 18th

Colin

Spyder

They usually open when the shows start which should be Saturday 18th

Colin

Thanks Colin.